talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

On March 8, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Anton said:

Contemplating pursuing a mother at work. That's pretty messed up but she's over the top keen.

So, she gave me $500 for my birthday. Then I slept with her. Am I bad person? Or a gigolo? 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Anton said:

Of me or her? I think its more a reflection of her need for someone or attention. For me, it was just one of those once in a lifetime crazy stories.

A little of both, I think. Maybe I'm not that kind of guy but I just don't think I could accept that much money or any money, really.  I don't think any less of you for doing it but I don't think I could handle the mental gymnastics of trying to justify it.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

A little of both, I think. Maybe I'm not that kind of guy but I just don't think I could accept that much money or any money, really.  I don't think any less of you for doing it but I don't think I could handle the mental gymnastics of trying to justify it.

Oh mate. I am (or was) literally not a one night stand bloke. On the money issue, I was gobsmacked. I couldn't turn it down. I tried saying 'what the fuck' but that just led to other things.

Just now, Anton said:

Oh mate. I am (or was) literally not a one night stand bloke. On the money issue, I was gobsmacked. I couldn't turn it down. I tried saying 'what the fuck' but that just led to other things.

Yeah, the whole one night stand thing doesn't appeal to me. May as well whack it, if I just want to cum, it's a lot of effort to go out and look for a cum dumpster. I guess it also depends on the situation, maybe 'no' isn't an answer. I can't judge given I just don't know what the situation was. It's always harder than a simple answer.

11 hours ago, Spike said:

Yeah, the whole one night stand thing doesn't appeal to me. May as well whack it, if I just want to cum, it's a lot of effort to go out and look for a cum dumpster. I guess it also depends on the situation, maybe 'no' isn't an answer. I can't judge given I just don't know what the situation was. It's always harder than a simple answer.

As a man who has had quite a few one nighters, I can attest to the fact that rarely did I ever go out preparing myself for it, it would usually just be me and my guys at a bar, hanging with a group of ladies, and once enough alcohol is consumed, it just ended up being the next logical step.

As many horror stories hear, I have never had a bad experience with a 1 nighter, and I've had quite a few.

This is on my mind and I'll share it minus every detail.

So a few months ago I met a beautiful girl. I'd seen her walking past and picked up the courage to complement her and it went well. The next day I'd just got in and saw her again. She was beaming so I came closer and returned it and later on that day she invited me to come and sit with her and some of her friends. Like an idiot I declined as I had something I needed to do and when I returned she'd gone but I still sat down. When these strangers started asking me loads of questions about myself I knew something had been said. And it had. She liked me. I heard her admit it a few days later and her friends started trying to help me out despite my nerves. Again she was beautiful which is the main reason why I didn't want to fuck it up. But it happened. Not on my watch though.

Other people. Some of her friends, at the time unknown to many, were backstabbers and liars. I found this out the hard way. A good friend of mine saw how nervous I was about kick-starting it so decided he was going to intervene like a twat. He said it always worked and so much as I told him not to do anything he went ahead. He started talking to her with a few other people around. He said he'd came for me. Some of the people said I was cute and a really nice guy but the rest of them turned and said I was a 'fucking stalker'. I believe that much and soon discovered which ones had said it. The girl apparently turned around to him and said she couldn't be bothered and wanted him to tail me along on her behalf. I don't believe that bit as he exaggerates about everything. Felt like a kick in the stomach and I went away. After coming back to where I was they started walking past me. The short fat one walked past me a short while later paying me no attention and a couple of others followed. Another asked me if I was alright. The girl looked at me and smiled. And another one sat with me and talked. What they said to me confirmed everything. A few of them had seen a weakness and started badmouthing me and, despite any attempts to drive it away, it was persistent. They'd confused us both with their deviousness and the situation had only been worsened by more and more of them turning against me. Her friend then left me and said she was sorry.

A few weeks later the ones who turned against me turned against some people I know for no reason. I've heard that one of them said they thought they were being slandered and then they were verbally abused and harassed. Not nice people.

As for the girl I see her around quite a lot. Some time after this happened they broke away and aside from a few of them she found new people who seem to know of me. I get smiled at, watched as I pass by, quick-fire glances... I don't know what they know but what the arseholes said about me didn't stick. These people still try to talk to me and pretend they're interested but I know what they did. I'm a forgiving person but they've done things like this to so many people now. It's a shame other people feel obliged to make others suffer just for a laugh. Without them we'd have probably been together and pretty happy. I still get the feeling she likes me if even a little. It's just other people got in our way.

6 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

sounds like you just need to go and talk to her and pluck up some courage to initiate things :) 

That'd be great and I'd love to. Only problem is I'm off to uni in a few months and I accepted the offer. It's not necessarily too late but could I be the best for her and always be at her side when she needs me? It'd be difficult but I might try.

Thanks Stan and best of luck. Although I'm sure you won't need it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Cure said:

Very pretty girl keeps smiling at me whenever I speak.

I'm a mess and can't stop smiling. Had to leave the room.

Any advice? Motivate me.

Tell her that if she does that again then even though she is a woman you will slap her.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cure said:

Very pretty girl keeps smiling at me whenever I speak.

I'm a mess and can't stop smiling. Had to leave the room.

Any advice? Motivate me.

go to the loos and bash one out

Archived