talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid CF Discussion

football forum

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Just got up...  Apologies to Spike or anyone else for my words! xD

I'd just gotten back from a mate's birthday and I was smashed.  First time I've drank like that in almost two years. O.o  Massive hangover...

Brexit? :dam:xD

Isn't it weird you were massively Drunk but you didn't made a single spelling mistake in all of your posts :ph34r:

• Haha 1

I don't have a clue about the comparisons on Busquets to Kroos and Modric. I will say this though, Barcelona's midfield in 2011 which included Busquets was the best midfield of all time. This Real midfield however is the best in the world currently. There is no midfield 3 I'd take over Kroos, Casemiro and Modric. Second I'd put Napoli which is unpopular, but Zielinski, Diawara and Hamsik are outstanding. I think that should speak for how far ahead Real Madrid's midfield is. Napoli's midfield is excellent, Los Merengues are still light years ahead though.

I like you Balon, I really do but calm down a little. Most people on here live in a PL bubble - Storts isn't one of them. He watches football from all over, he just doesn't talk about it much.

(I found out when he knew who Lujan and Gianfranco Chavez were :$)

EDIT: On second thought, Bayern has the second best midfield in the world. I still think Hamsik is the best 10 in the world but James isn't far behind. Vidal, Thiago and Martinez are also very good.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Second I'd put Napoli which is unpopular, but Zielinski, Diawara and Hamsik are outstanding.

Second you'd put that Napoli midfield ahead of Busquets, Rakitić and Iniesta?  You're on drugs!

I was drunk...  There is nothing to calm down about because I went AWOL!  But I stand by my sentiments on who's the best central midfielder in the world.  I have no sympathies or have no time for any other argument in this respect.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Second you'd put that Napoli midfield ahead of Busquets, Rakitić and Iniesta?  You're on drugs!

I was drunk...  There is nothing to calm down about because I went AWOL!  But I stand by my sentiments on who's the best central midfielder in the world.  I have no sympathies or have no time for any other argument in this respect.

Third, in case you didn't see my edit.

Of course I would. Rakitic is not as good as he was originally as of last season, and Hamsik to me is the best 10 in the world. Prime Iniesta is still miles ahead, but he can't keep up physically as well these days compared to Marek. Busquets is the only one I'd take to Napoli. Zielinski and Hamsik are something else.

This forum is a joke! Honestly... xD

Hamsik is the best 10 in the world?

Yeah...  In your opinion mate.  Oh my days!

I know they sell a lot of strange stuff in South America, but you seem to be on the strongest stuff of all.

Edited by SirBalon
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This forum is a joke! Honestly... xD

Hamsik is the best 10 in the world?

Yeah...  In your opinion mate.  Oh my days!

I know they sell a lot of strange stuff in South America, but you seem to be on the strongest stuff of all.

Well, if you can't respect my opinion I won't respect yours.

Its an unpopular opinion, but he's absolutely outstanding. I can't name many if any better than him at what he does.

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:rofl::rofl:

And why don't you enter the SA CONMEBOL thread which I told you to not disappear from, or are you to scared and stubborn to admit you are wrong you utter gloryhunting delusional mong.

26 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

And why don't you enter the SA CONMEBOL thread which I told you to not disappear from, or are you to scared and stubborn to admit you are wrong you utter gloryhunting delusional mong.

Thats what I thought. 

31 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Well, if you can't respect my opinion I won't respect yours.

Its an unpopular opinion, but he's absolutely outstanding. I can't name many if any better than him at what he does.

How can I respect something that's in the realms of stupidity. Of course I'm not going to respect that because it's idiocy.

So if a Southampton fan gives me his opinion that their midfield is the best in the world I have to just stand there are respect that?

Respecting someone's opinion is used when the opinion is based on something that's disputable or at least based on normality.  I'll tell you something mate... You'd be laughed out of every Neapolitan bar in the city of Naples. They wouldn't even take that as a form of partizan support. They'd just treat you like a moron. Especially Neapolitans... They haven't got time for anything they have to start calculating in their head and isn't totally blatant. 

Anyway... You've had this sort of issue before on here and in the other forum where you come out with ridiculous statements and then you want people to respect them and handle them like opinions that exist in the realm of normality. Remember the Ospina bullshit?

A word of advice mate... I'm not asking you to take it because if you don't, just throw it away and don't give me rhetoric. My advice is to not try and be different. My advice is also to understand that the world is diverse and what you believe isn't always the case.  I can take someone telling me Busquets isn't the best, but it better be based on substance and the understanding of what's happening. But you come and tell me some second rate team has the second best midfield in the world... It doesn't stop there! Apparently Hamsik is the best 10 in the world. Hahahahaha

Stop mixing with cartels and if you do mix with them... SELL THE STUFF. DON'T CONSUME IT!

Edited by SirBalon

Who said I was trying to be different? That's complete bollocks. We all have our unpopular opinions. Just like you think Casemiro isn't very good. Heres some advice, stop trying to be different...

I know you are a Napoli fan in Italy but I doubt you watch them week in and week out. If being a top player in Serie A isn't enough for you, do you remember when he ran rings around Real Madrid? How they couldn't stop him off the ball? How he got both assists in the match against them? Lets not mention his incredible vision and technique... 

I don't care about the Ospina bollocks. Ospina in his prime was a superb keeper who could have arguably been in the top 15 (although definitely not 2nd) and even had a good start at Arsenal. He declined as time went on.

Lastly, what does playing for a second rate team have to do with anything? We all have our own judgements, and to me the top teams aren't always all that. Just because Man United are supposedly a top team, does it mean they have a better team than Napoli automatically? Maybe on paper.

Anyways I don't have any need to continue. If you don't want to respect my opinion that's up to you. Next time you come up with something I don't agree with that is different I'll call it utter lunacy. If you don't want to believe my own judgment, then the last thing I can do is post his stats. 15 goals, 14 assists last year.

On 12/08/2017 at 6:37 PM, SirBalon said:

Thats Rubbish. Where Real Madrid play a double pivot with both Kroos and Modrić looking out for one another, Busquets is on his own in his position at Barça. Not only are we talking about the fact he's the best in the business... There is nothing even close to him. He is on his own in this respect!

We hvae to understand tactics and the situation at both clubs before being able to formulate an opinion. If you do make that opinion, then use the facts to dispute it.

But maybe the Barcelona media or sonething disgusting about the club should determine what we think about how good an individual is.

Busquets should be both Kroos and Modrić's idol ahd should look toward being as legendary as him. 

Dude just stop posting. Everybody here has destroyed you with your arguements or lack there of. Busquets is obviously still good but he was poor last season. Even Barca fans were claiming so at times. He looked slow as hell and often lost the ball at key moments. He didn't help his defense at all from the amount of games I saw Barca play and that was a lot.

he was the best but there's a reason why nobody has interest in him. His 75 million release clause is too damn high compared to what he actually produces each week. The fact he is 29 is very worrying given how slow he looked last year. He no longer can control a game.

Hell I would say Casemiro has more impact on games than him. Never mind kroos or Modric.

1 hour ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Its an unpopular opinion, but he's absolutely outstanding.

Why do you think something tends to be an unpopular opinion?

What do you think is the basis for something that's not generally seen in an unpopular fashion?

7 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

Dude just stop posting. Everybody here has destroyed you with your arguements or lack there of. Busquets is obviously still good but he was poor last season. Even Barca fans were claiming so at times. He looked slow as hell and often lost the ball at key moments. He didn't help his defense at all from the amount of games I saw Barca play and that was a lot.

he was the best but there's a reason why nobody has interest in him. His 75 million release clause is too damn high compared to what he actually produces each week. The fact he is 29 is very worrying given how slow he looked last year. He no longer can control a game.

Hell I would say Casemiro has more impact on games than him. Never mind kroos or Modric.

wasnt busquets injured in the beginning of the last season and barcelona suffered a lot during that period? Or was that the season before, I cant remember but your statement is not correct, because without busquets barcelona will struggle a lot. He is the best for me in that central defensive mifdield position, no one is even close to him, comparing him to casemiro is a joke. Casemiro cant distribute the ball well , all he does is throw tackles left, right centre all the game and he is actually lucky not have sent off few times in crucial matches last season. He doesnt have a football brain, just aggressive on the tackles but doesnt offer anything more but on the other hand he doesnt really have to do anything more because he has Kroos and Modric for those duties, but Busquets does a lot more than just winning balls, his one touch passes to find his teammates are impeccable and also the way he gets the ball out of strong pressing is also very great

10 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

What happened to Kroos and Modrić in the 5 out of 6 leagues they lost?

49 minutes ago, Azeem98 said:

This debate does makes me think that the Barcelona team that won the second treble had the best starting eleven.

But this Real side has the best squad overall.

Definitely...  That's how they won both La Liga and the Champions League last season which is all down to how Zinedine Zidane used the squad when it was all about to go pear shaped.  Two dodgy results and things could've been so different...  He rotated really intelligently and it paid off.

How far will Asensio go? Will he falter like many before him? Sergio Canales, Guti, Jose Jurado, Thomas Graveson, Antonio Cassano, among others, all have failed to reach their potential at Real Madrid. I've known about the bloke for a while now, since Mallorca but I didn't know he was going to be the real deal. It is always easy to spot talent but it's hard game to know that they are going to make a mark.

This RM team is close to being on level with Pep's Barcelona and I feel if they win La Liga and the CL again, they have easily trounced them. It is unbelievable, the quality of this team, they can almost feel like two clubs at some points. The youngsters breaking through and the established stars, Pep's Barca never had that depth. That is saying a lot as well, not many teams throughout history can hold a candle to that Barca team. 

I'd take that Barca team anyday of the week over this Madrid side. Peps Barcelona was made from pure development, where as Real had to spend loads to get these players. A few exceptions of course.

11 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I'd take that Barca team anyday of the week over this Madrid side. Peps Barcelona was made from pure development, where as Real had to spend loads to get these players. A few exceptions of course.

It's not just that, it was literally the fact that their defense was just as good as their attack. The way they win the ball back, control the game aswell as produce football this world has never seen before makes them at the pinnacle for me. 

• Upvote 1