talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid CF Discussion

football forum

20 minutes ago, Danny said:

Busquets is a defensive mid, that is key to his game. Modric and Kroos are playmakers if anything regardless of how deep they may sit. 

Modrić and Kroos are played as defensive midfielders at Real Madrid.  Infact Modrić has been played there from the first day he set foot in the Santiago Bernabéu...  He's not good enough to be a playmaker in Spain.

27 minutes ago, Storts said:

When I first read Balon's post I thought he was on the wind up.

Busquets better than Kroos and Modric xD You've officially lost it  

Busquets is the best defensive midfielder in the world mate.  Like you've never encountered that comment in your life!

Come down out of the Premier League cloud and land on football earth. ;)

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Don't get me wrong mate because I like you...  But you have no idea what you're on about.  You're talking crap!

This is tactical, and the terminology is used because...  Hmmm...  Because it's used and it's used in debating a tactical format that may have been used during a game.

I can go back to when Barcelona beat Real Madrid 5-0 at the Camp Nou (Mourinho's first "Clásico") and the Spanish media called him a chicken for having played a "double pivot" against Barça.  It was the first time it had been used in a Clásico and the reason a big deal was made about it is because traditionally when those two meet nobody's meant to pull out.  Anyhow...  What I'm getting involved for, I have no idea.

This was about someone coming out with something retarded on Busquets being past it.  He should be banned from the forum.

That's bullshit! You've nothing to say ,so you bang on about me not liking the term 'pivot'? I don't give a fuck about the term. What about the rest of my statements? Just swept under the rug. What I've said has far more tactical depth than spitting out one pivot! two pivot! Fuck the Spanish media, they have nothing to do with what we are speaking about.

Edited by Spike

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Busquets is the best defensive midfielder in the world mate.  Like you've never encountered that comment in your life!

Come down out of the Premier League cloud and land on football earth. ;)

Give me Kroos and Madrid as all round central midfielders over busquets any day.

And don't try that arrogant crap - I watch a lot of foreign football, including a lot of Spanish football. I'm just not blinkered like you when it comes to everything Barcelona. 

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna add this post here because I don't see it necessary to start some distorted thread anywhere else for what it's worth.

But some of the comments I've read here on this forum lately seems that some have entered some sort of black hole or maybe they're butt hurt because of something.  I understand the crap about a league dominating constantly...  I remember Italy doing it when I was younger although I didn't end up scratching my arse so much trying to look for excuses as to why it was occurring.  For me it was just a case of them being better...

But here it seems some have had some sort of patriotic nail hammered into their anus.  It's as if Brexit isn't enough and that some more elasticity needs to be added to the whole scenario so that even a fist can fit in.  I get it...  I understand and appreciate it.  

Barça are scum!  They're the utter sun dried dirt you can't wipe off your shoe...  Everything they do (even though they do what everyone does) is like Satan has spewed hot vomit all over the sport.  Infact I don't know why the Vatican doesn't get involved and sort all of this out because enough is enough.

Anyway...  If anyone wants to talk real football and actually has some knowledge without spewing utter tripe...  Feel free.

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

That's bullshit! You've nothing to say ,so you bang on about me not liking the term 'pivot'? I don't give a fuck about the term. What about the rest of my statements? Just swept under the rug. What I've said has far more tactical depth than spitting out one pivot! two pivot! Fuck the Spanish media, they have nothing to do with what we are speaking about.

What do you mean I have nothing to say you moron?

I'm fucking Spanish and it's a fucking term in Spanish.  Don't give me shit and try and turn this into a debate that has no foundation to even talk about.  I used the term because I understand both fucking languages and it's been used before both here and in the other place.  If you don't like it, ignore it and carry on. :twothumbsup:

• Haha 1

Just now, SirBalon said:

What do you mean I have nothing to say you moron?

I'm fucking Spanish and it's a fucking term in Spanish.  Don't give me shit and try and turn this into a debate that has no foundation to even talk about.  I used the term because I understand both fucking languages and it's been used before both here and in the other place.  If you don't like it, ignore it and carry on. :twothumbsup:

HOLY SHIT FUCKWIT I'M NOT DISCUSSING THE FUCKING TERM, I AM TALKING ABOUT BUSQUETS AND THE COMPARISON TO KROOS AND MODRIC. Get it through your fucking Spanish cule sucking skull and realise that you are debating about X while I'm talking about Y, MY FIRST POST was about the term pivot I MOVED ON, YOU DIDN'T.

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mate you're arguing with an Aussie and Englishman over how a German and Croatian are or aren't better than a Spaniard in the Spanish league....Brexit 😂

No, he is arguing about a word. Everyone else is talking about Germans and Croats.

Just now, Spike said:

HOLY SHIT FUCKWIT I'M NOT DISCUSSING THE FUCKING TERM, I AM TALKING ABOUT BUSQUETS AND THE COMPARISON TO KROOS AND MODRIC. Get it through your fucking Spanish cule sucking skull and realise that you are debating about X while I'm talking about Y, MY FIRST POST was about the term pivot I MOVED ON, YOU DIDN'T.

What the fuck is wrong with you hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha xD  (I am actually laughing my head of here mate)

WHAT'S SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!

This is simple football tactics...  Everyone in La Liga knows about this, no Madrid based sports newspaper has ever disputed it...  Real Madrid play two defensive midfielders (Kroos and Modrić) where as Barça play one!!!! (Busquets)

I'l repeat that... Hold on because I'm about to copy and paste... Wait a minute...

This is simple football tactics...  Everyone in La Liga knows about this, no Madrid based sports newspaper has ever disputed it...  Real Madrid play two defensive midfielders (Kroos and Modrić) where as Barça play one!!!! (Busquets)

I'll do it one more time because some people here are thick!

Nobody disputes that Busquets is the best defensive midfielder in the Spanish game (the Spanish game means La Liga).

But maybe... MAYBE!  M A Y B E...  IN ENGERLAND they know moooooore about La Liga than the Spanish journalists and Modrić and Kroos (two playmakers that in Spain weren't good enough to be as such in Spain and were used as a defensive duo) are better TOGETHER than a team that plays one player in that position called Sergio Busquets.

Then I have Storts who's distorted when it comes to Modrić letting off gas with a stupid comment.  But beforehand I have you (Spike) going all "puttanesca" because I used a term not associated in...  Actually I don't know what to say now.  You got all leery because it sounded "new fangled.

So fucking what!

Not everything is a debate in life.

I just take people up on stupidity.

There's been a lot of it lately in various threads.

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

Mate you're arguing with an Aussie and Englishman over how a German and Croatian are or aren't better than a Spaniard in the Spanish league....Brexit 😂

Someone's pants leaked some pre cum on a previous Premier League player that played for his club.  The rest is actually Premier League conditioned because the comments are nonsensical.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What the fuck is wrong with you hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha xD  (I am actually laughing my head of here mate)

I'l repeat that... Hold on because I'm about to copy and paste... Wait a minute...

Nobody disputes that Busquets is the best defensive midfielder in the Spanish game (the Spanish game means La Liga).

But maybe... MAYBE!  M A Y B E...  IN ENGERLAND they know moooooore about La Liga than the Spanish journalists and Modrić and Kroos (two playmakers that in Spain weren't good enough to be as such in Spain and were used as a defensive duo) are better TOGETHER than a team that plays one player in that position called Sergio Busquets.

Then I have Storts who's distorted when it comes to Modrić letting off gas with a stupid comment.  But beforehand I have you (Spike) going all "puttanesca" because I used a term not associated in...  Actually I don't know what to say now.  You got all leery because it sounded "new fangled.

So fucking what!

Balon you've officially lost it, you really have. Modric and Kroos are better footballers than Busquets. All three clearly very good players but as all round footballers the former two have more about their game. I have no affection for Madrid, distorted is laughable considering the absolute bias you show towards Barcelona. It's just covering for your inadequacies when debating football neutrally. You are not able to put aside the strong partisan feelings you clearly have towards Barcelona, and instead chose to arrogantly assume your opinion is always correct that people are not able to have voice their feelings on Spanish football because obviously they don't watch it and live in a Premier League bubble. This isn't a new thing though - it's always been the case, people just haven't pulled you up on it. But your approach to discussion surrounding any topics like is hardly conducive to a balanced perspective. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

So fucking what!

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not English, for starters. Secondly, I'm talking about the roles the play in their teams and how their teams affect their roles. If you actually read my post, which I assume you didn't since you are so hung up on a single word, you'd know that I compared the roles of each of the players (none of this arbitrary labeling, like CDM, or DM, or CM, radedah). I even claimed that Busquets is the best in the world at what he does but what he does is different to what Kroos and Modric do, they may have some overlaps but the three are all very different. You're one of my favourite posters, but you've gone off the deepend this time; I don't even know what has happened in your life for you to react this way on here. Brexit? That's weird mate.

I'm frustrated because  I'm really hungover and I feel like you are stumbling over my rejection of the word 'pivot' when I've never been concerned about that, I wanted to talk about the differences between Busquets and Modric and Kroos, which you just ignored me on. Do you feel that you are better than me? Do you feel like you have a superior understanding about football because you're Spanish and I'm Australian? You probably do, but that doesn't mean you can ignore what I say and just dismiss it because I didn't realise that 'pivot' was a Spanish term. 

You seem to be stuck in repeat about one post where I mentioned that I don't care about the term pivot. You even said 'Anyway...  If anyone wants to talk real football and actually has some knowledge without spewing utter tripe...  Feel free.' which is what I was trying to do but you were having none of it.

Edited by Spike

Kroos and Modrić better footballers than Busquets?  On here is the first time I've heard this ever!  From you!

This ins't me...  This is everything... The general consensus from people that know about football and not even people like us.

But feel free to think what you like.  You are entitled to it as I am to think what I've said mate.  Haven't lost anything at all...  Just astounded at some of the comments (not only on this right here today) I've read in the forum recently.  Only last night I had to defend the situation on ONE club being culpable (in the world of football) for leaking signing potentials to the press when this has been going on since football began so as to put pressure on.  But if ONE particular club does it...  Oh!  Then that''s not fair...  Not just one particular club, but in Spain in general.

Bah! hahahaha...  Let's go on and on on this one.  I couldn't give a shit.  Hit a black hole that's hit a void somewhere in the universe and it's all gone weird.  :ph34r:O.o

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

I'm gonna add this post here because I don't see it necessary to start some distorted thread anywhere else for what it's worth.

But some of the comments I've read here on this forum lately seems that some have entered some sort of black hole or maybe they're butt hurt because of something.  I understand the crap about a league dominating constantly...  I remember Italy doing it when I was younger although I didn't end up scratching my arse so much trying to look for excuses as to why it was occurring.  For me it was just a case of them being better...

But here it seems some have had some sort of patriotic nail hammered into their anus.  It's as if Brexit isn't enough and that some more elasticity needs to be added to the whole scenario so that even a fist can fit in.  I get it...  I understand and appreciate it.  

Barça are scum!  They're the utter sun dried dirt you can't wipe off your shoe...  Everything they do (even though they do what everyone does) is like Satan has spewed hot vomit all over the sport.  Infact I don't know why the Vatican doesn't get involved and sort all of this out because enough is enough.

Anyway...  If anyone wants to talk real football and actually has some knowledge without spewing utter tripe...  Feel free.

What does people arguing that Modric and Kroos (a German by the way) are better than Busquets have to do with Brexit or some sort of weird British bias that you're implying?