football forum

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I watched the first episode of season 3 last night and switched it off with about 10 minutes to go.

This show is so boring I feel like I'm watching my own life. 

Unfortunately this is actually slower than real life. 

During the two and a half years since s01e01 the action has only progressed two years.

• Subscriber

A number of people have raved about this show. I started it a while ago (not for the first time) and I'm around mid/late season 2 so not reading this whole thread in case of spoilers but I have to agree with @HoneyNUFC, I struggle to get engaged with it. It is good in patches.

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.6.2017 at 7:55 PM, Cicero said:

Well that was a dreadful season. I thought it was alright until after the trial, then it went down hill with a below par season finale. 

Definitely not one of Vince Gilligans' best works. 

Written by Gennifer Hutchison, not Vince.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

You can probably look back on each season and say what really happened there? Things are slow but I have to say I really enjoy the series as well.

Is this directed to me?, if it is then not particularly, but i did enjoy all seasons.

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2017 at 9:32 PM, Cicero said:

It's a good show in it's own right in my opinion. 

On 4/12/2017 at 6:29 PM, Cicero said:

Anyone else catch the first episode? Thought it was decent. Takes off literally seconds after the season 2 finale. 

This is where I've left off Better Call Saul. but who cares about two brothers that don't get along anyway? I will say it again, this show lacks plot (at least compared to Breaking Bad) nobody's interested in "how to become a successful lawyer - the TV Show" There are TONS of series with layers. the only thing that makes Better Call Saul better than the rest is the brilliant job of its directors and the BB spin-offs.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived