talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

Last time I was in the Parliament Building in Dusseldorf I offered to swap our PM for Angela and was voted down!  Despite last Sunday's result and our PM's speech in Florence I am still willing (no I am even more) willing to swap and I'll throw in some Veltins as well - just to keep in line with this thread.  Just back from Portugal after a nice break without watching BVB and the Munchkins latest Euro exploits - I should not have bothered really, but I am now even more convinced that failure in the CL will be great for BVB as they can then concentrate on the BL title with the Munchkins not doing very well this time.  As they say - every cloud has a silver lining

Just now, nudge said:

Any cameras in the street?

Really don't get why would anyone do something like that.

Nope, it's pretty quiet around here normally. 

Yea, just imagine someone saved months or years to buy a car just to have some absolute prick burn it down. 

Yesterday morning I was wondering why a plane flew so low over my house. 

Air Berlin stop operating at the end of the month due to bankruptcy, and this was their last long distance flight that arrived from Miami, and the pilot wanted to to a "victory lap". It's interesting living right next to an airport lol. 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Yesterday morning I was wondering why a plane flew so low over my house. 

Air Berlin stop operating at the end of the month due to bankruptcy, and this was their last long distance flight that arrived from Miami, and the pilot wanted to to a "victory lap". It's interesting living right next to an airport lol. 

I hope he announced that to his passengers beforehand, some might have been scared shitless otherwise xD