talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

• Subscriber

My town really seems to attract weird people and events. A few days ago there's been an alleged kidnapping case where an American hired a group of ex-CIA and military characters to recover his kid from a mother who fled to Cambodia in the midst of child custody rights process in the US, they allegedly snatched him and got him out of the country by now. the recovery team is actually founded and managed by an ex-CIA-turned-actor xD 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, nudge said:

My town really seems to attract weird people and events. A few days ago there's been an alleged kidnapping case where an American hired a group of ex-CIA and military characters to recover his kid from a mother who fled to Cambodia in the midst of child custody rights process in the US, they allegedly snatched him and got him out of the country by now. the recovery team is actually founded and managed by an ex-CIA-turned-actor xD 

Seems like you might be trapped in a Modesty Blaise story. I always did see some of Miss Blaise in you.  

Oh man, with all of this Fantasy shit going on in this forum, I finally came to the conclusion. What is bigger? The need to sign up, or the certainty that you'll lose interest after one week anyway.  I'm not signing up for anything anytime soon. 

Anyways , two holidays in a row in Germany. For the first time ever (besides Christmas), I think. Amazing. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Share some pics :o

That will be hard to do, as the main part of celebration takes place in Phnom Penh and I try to avoid it during the festivities as it's packed then... They have like a few hundred long boats from villages all across the country racing with over a million spectators flocking to watch it on the banks of the river.