talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kristho's Schland! - Off Topic

This German movie looks quite interesting

It is based on the autobiographical book "Wir Wochenendrebellen" by Mirco and Jason von Juterczenka It is about the journey of a father and his autistic son to find the latter's favourite German football team by visiting all 56 teams in their respective stadiums.

Visiting all 56 1-3. Liga stadiums sounds like @Coma's dream. xD

Seems like they filmed in most if not all stadiums as well. I definitely recognised ours, and they are wearing Düsseldorf scarfs. 😍😅

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Coma said:

What club did the boy decide on?

The movie comes out next month, so I don't know. But the father is a Fortuna fan, and in that clip they are in the Fortuna stadium singing Fortuna chants, and the boy gets teary eyed so the father is really happy, thinking his son is emotional because he likes Fortuna. And then the son tells him that he only has tears in his eyes because of the smoke, and the father is very disappointed. xD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

The movie comes out next month, so I don't know. But the father is a Fortuna fan, and in that clip they are in the Fortuna stadium singing Fortuna chants, and the boy gets teary eyed so the father is really happy, thinking his son is emotional because he likes Fortuna. And then the son tells him that he only has tears in his eyes because of the smoke, and the father is very disappointed. xD

You'll have to let me know.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Just saw the news Monica Lierhaus will be reporting about football matches for RTL. Glad she recovered from her brain aneurysm well enough to work again.

I remember when she made first media appearances again after the incident. It was hard to see her like this, because she seemed so different. Now she's almost back to her old self. Remarkable recovery. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Scheiß Telekom! Gestern haben die irgendwas an den Telefonleitungen "repariert", seitdem ist die Datenübertragung so lahmarschig, als ob ein alter Mensch mit Gehhilfe die Bits einzeln durch die Leitung trüge.🤬

Just saw this tweet and had to think of your post. 😂

Screenshot_20231214_224813_Instagram.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...