• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 12th April - Atletico Madrid 1-0 Leicester

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Atletico should be up by 2-3 before HT, comfortably. They could probably run-up the score but its like beating up a disable kid.

it's so cute how hard you try to get a bite out of how much you hate Leicester xD.

Keep trying, love. 

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMike said:

Looks like a typical Ingurland away day there. For that reason i hope they get twatted

a few ruining it for the majority from yesterday apparently. doesn't help when Spanish police are typically heavy-handed and apparently started using the batons freely, allegedly even against a person in a wheelchair, too?

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Toony/Gully Knows ^_^

Final prediction for the game Atletico 3-0 lcfc 

he says it because he has sensible football knowledge.

not because he's an obsessive tool like you.

• Administrator

Fucking cunt of a ref getting that decision wrong. So far outside the box. 

Not the first time we've been fucked over by officials in this stadium though. Annoying just as we were settling in to the game as well. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Who the fuck is that diving cunt? It's funny because it's against Vardy like (poetic justice) but he's an absolute cancer.

Stefan Savic. Ex Man City. 

Absolute prick. So is Simeone trying to get Vardy booked. Never seen a manager gesticulate so much trying to get players booked. Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't there a law stating that if a foul is committed outside the penalty area by the defensive player and the offensive player falls into the penalty area, it's a penalty? 

Not exactly...  The rule is "If the foul has its origin outside the area but continues to persist until crossing the line into the area", then it's deemed a penalty.

6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Not exactly...  The rule is "If the foul has its origin outside the area but continues to persist until crossing the line into the area", then it's deemed a penalty.

Isn't that what I said? What is the law called?

• The title was changed to Wednesday 12th April - Atletico Madrid 1-0 Leicester
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived