talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 12th April - Bayern Munich 1-2 Real Madrid

1 hour ago, ATL said:

I also hope RM wins. I can't stand Barcelona or Bayern so this is the easiest match to know who I want to win.

Honestly mate...  I'd get it if you were anti all three sides, but why hate Bayern and Barça (especially as I sense a real Barça hatred) over Real Madrid?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am confused and amazed at how a team playing such terrible football for months can get results like these.  I don't know whether to commend them for that (never), or just blame the gods.

Bayern only have themselves to blame!  It's their own fault this has happened.  Absolutely nothing Real have done other than Bayern self destruct since the penalty miss.

Just now, Teso Dos Bichos said:

No. I'm just pointing out that Ronaldo has always been the better player. Has been successful with both Man Utd and RM and has been successful with Portugal. As oppose to Messi, whose numbers are all due to Barca's system  (xavi and iniesta) 

That's absolute rubbish.  But it is important that you believe it for real.

3 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

FFS, Messi has not led argentina to any success even when the copa america was in argentina xD and with the better team. Thats why he will NEVER be consider in the same category as maradona, that and the fact that he didnt play for an argie club. 

I don't care!  That's like Cristiano winning last year's Golden Ball because the teams he played for won things.  What a load of tosh!

I base my football opinion on football...  Not on the collective.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Don't feed the trolls mate, it's a shambolic WUM'ing attempt. 

The thing is that he isn't a troll.  He talks a lot of decent football apart from this curiously perverted love affair with a footballer.

I expected a lot worse for Bayern after that red card but not bad. Neuer was wonderful and its crazy how he pulled some great saves but let that one go in. I dont think the tie is done but it will be very difficult for Bayern, hopefully Lewa will be back for the away leg.

1 minute ago, Asura said:

I expected a lot worse for Bayern after that red card but not bad. Neuer was wonderful and its crazy how he pulled some great saves but let that one go in. I dont think the tie is done but it will be very difficult for Bayern, hopefully Lewa will be back for the away leg.

For Bayern's sake. No disrespect to Muller, but it was like Bayern were playing with 10 men. (Before the actual red card)

Just now, Cicero said:

For Bayern's sake. No disrespect to Muller, but it was like Bayern were playing with 10 men. (Before the actual red card)

He was totally isolated, this is not the same muller few years ago where he used to be in the space every single time and used to score right left centre

• The title was changed to Wednesday 12th April - Bayern Munich 1-2 Real Madrid
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived