Cannabis

What are you listening to?

Cannabis    1,031

Heard this on Radio One when it came out a loved it, no surprise that it's Martin Garrix behind it all who's released some superb tracks over his short career. I've not heard of Dua Lipa until now but she hits the spot on this record with some nice vocals. 

Cure    193

Oh go on then. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist the temptations of the music section. I can't do everything I listen to or my life and this this would consist of posting to this thread. I love my music! But the last things I listened to was...

Cocaine    3

Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Following the demise of Porcupine Tree (he's not ruled out getting back together but last album was 2009 so its a bit of a long hiatus!) Steven's work has been a bit hit and miss in m y opinion, but this latest one is superb.

hand_cannot_erase.jpg

• Upvote 1

Cure    193
2 hours ago, Cocaine said:

Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Following the demise of Porcupine Tree (he's not ruled out getting back together but last album was 2009 so its a bit of a long hiatus!) Steven's work has been a bit hit and miss in m y opinion, but this latest one is superb.

hand_cannot_erase.jpg

Porcupine Tree sound familiar. I recall Richard Barbieri, formerly of Japan, is a member. I could be wrong. I could be right.

Cannabis    1,031
3 minutes ago, Cure said:

Porcupine Tree sound familiar. I recall Richard Barbieri, formerly of Japan, is a member. I could be wrong. I could be right.

You could be right.

Cure    193
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

You could be right.

I thought I was. Japan were an excellent band. I ecnountered them through the revived Dalis Car project with Peter Murphy of Bauhaus before Mick Karn passed away. Still haven't found the EP after turning it down like an idiot months ago.

Also realised I left a PiL reference in there so here's what I'm listening to now.

Cannabis    1,031

One of my friends from high-school is the drummer in this two piece band. They've only released three songs to date but they're pretty good, as far as I know they've recorded an EP but it's yet to be released. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to it and hope they go places.

Stan    868

Image result for more life drake

More Life by Drake. Released as a playlist on Spotify with apparently more music to be added at any given time.

Blue    150

The most popular spanish music in South America is from Colombia (reggaeton) and carribean music. Those are the ones most played at parties, but music with actual themes or messages as well as variety, Argentina has the best music by a kilometre.

Diego Torres is my personal favourite.