talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What are you listening to?

football forum

The most popular spanish music in South America is from Colombia (reggaeton) and carribean music. Those are the ones most played at parties, but music with actual themes or messages as well as variety, Argentina has the best music by a kilometre.

Diego Torres is my personal favourite.

Edited by Guest

In light of their first album release for nearly two decades I've decided to listen to the album Psychocandy by the Glaswegian band The Jesus and Mary Chain. Here's my favourite song of the lot.

Turn the volume down slightly if you have it turned up. You have been warned.

Edited by Cure

football forum

Kasabian still banging out quality tunes, they've changed dramatically since their earlier work and while you have to admit there isn't bangers on the setlist like ''Club Foot'' or ''Switchblade Smiles'' they're still doing music that you can't help but enjoy.

On 06/04/2017 at 0:27 PM, Tanksie said:

Shame Electric six could never make a great album. They had some early success with a couple of novelty songs (High voltage and gay bar) But never made an album with this kind of consistent energy and quality.

If Tenacious D and Jack White had a child? That is... Jack Black and Jack White :8_laughing:

Edited by Machado