talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 18th April - Real Madrid (6) 4-2 (AET) (3) Bayern Munich

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Asura said:

lmao... this match should on par with chelsea barcelona.... red for casemiro, never a red for vidal, offside goal ....

No need to go that far. It's on par with Barcelona vs PSG just a few weeks ago. :whistling:

1 minute ago, Machado said:

No need to go that far. It's on par with Barcelona vs PSG just a few weeks ago. :whistling:

Nothing like it... They don't get feathered to the final stages. You don't score SIX dodgy goals. But you can have details in a game that blows you to the next stage. 

Just now, SirBalon said:

SIX dodgy goals. But you can have details in a game that blows you to the next stage. 

No but the game was turned by clearly incorrect decisions in Barcelona'a favour, you can't have it both ways. You do just come across as a whinging Barcelona, Glory supporter when you fail to see how the supposed bias works well in the favour of Barcelona too.

I would like to see Juventus face up against Real Madrid next, over two legs I'd fancy them.

4 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

No but the game was turned by clearly incorrect decisions in Barcelona'a favour, you can't have it both ways. You do just come across as a whinging Barcelona, Glory supporter when you fail to see how the supposed bias works well in the favour of Barcelona too.

I would like to see Juventus face up against Real Madrid next, over two legs I'd fancy them.

Wasnt that only one penalty on Suarez at the end? Cant really say thats not a penalty, its a soft one if at all its one. The rest of the decisions seemed fine that day

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

They were. 

The penalty on Suarez can be debated but it's been blown out of proportion that Barcelona had the referee in their pocket that night. A comeback of such magnitude is always going to create a conspiracy. 

they will be under scrutiny forever for that match against chelsea.... 

Just now, Asura said:

Wasnt that only one penalty on Suarez at the end? Cant really say thats not a penalty, its a soft one if at all its one. The rest of the decisions seemed fine that day

It was a blatant cheat, which at a crucial point turned the game. Much like Vidal's red card this evening, crucial errors which turned the game.

I don't believe any club has the referee in their pocket, I believe referees make mistakes, sometimes quite a few and usually in favour of the bigger clubs, especially at their ground. It's just annoying having to read through the sycophantic gushing of people on here, who have fuck all to do with Barcelona and are as bad as any far eastern Man Utd fan, when Barcelona pull of a remarkable, but tarnished result and then piss and moan when a club they hate (don't know why, do they think it makes them more of a proper Barcelona fan?) gets the benefit of equally dubious officiating.

11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ancelotti lost this game the moment he needlessly played Lewandowski against Dortmund. 

Fault is his 

Guardiola did the same.

"HAHA! Let's win the Bundesliga by 20 points." They played played their strongest avaible line up from Januar till May and then lacked important key players, when they faced the Spanish top teams.

• Subscriber

Gutted for Ancelotti because even when his team was down to ten men they were still bossing it on the pitch and he had to work with freshly returning CBs who did a great job considering the conditioning they were in. Casimero is a lucky boy for staying on the pitch and ideally should have been gone way before Vidal even tried the challenge he did which was never a booking in a million years. 

I also wonder whether the linesman could really have called the Ronaldo goal as offside considering Costa was swinging around the corner from chasing Carvajal thereby blindsiding him and that is always going to be great fodder for why video reviews are a good idea in these kinds of games. 

10 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

I very often don't blame referees for a result but that was daylight robbery tonight.

Don't be silly mate!  What was it many have been telling me about Real Madrid's 12 off-side goals, 9 verified erroneous penalties this season in La Liga?

What I find strange is that this is translated to the Champions League.

3 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Top scorers in all UEFA comps: Ronaldo 137 Raúl 106 Messi 97 Huntelaar 91 Shevchenko 90 Ibrahimović 87 Inzaghi 8O

GOAT!!! 

Cristiano becomes the first player to score 100 #UCL goals!

No player in all history of Champions League has scored more quarter-final goals than Cristiano Ronaldo (20).

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 5 Champions league goals in 2 matches, Meanwhile Eden Hazard has scored 5 CL goals in his entire career.

Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 41 hat-tricks for Real Madrid.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the 1st player in all history of EC/CL to score 5 goals in a quarter-final knockout round.

Do you want me to send you a new pair of underpants after writing that?

It means rubbish for real football fans.  But I get it. ;)

What colour do you like?

2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Watched the game at a friends' place. Very pleased with the result :DMarcelo the referee is a fucking animal! 

I know!  What can you do but feed the animals.  (I hope that's not taken out of context)

• The title was changed to Tuesday 18th April - Real Madrid (6) 4-2 (AET) (3) Bayern Munich
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived