talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MLS 2017 Match Chat

football forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yordy Reyna with the winner for Vancouver Whitecaps yesterday in the 87th minute. My friend told me he played well too. Good to hear he wasn't that affected by the injury (so far). There's no place for him in the national team now, but in the future maybe he can win himself a spot. He was once considered the next best Peruvian talent. Times change, but he still has time to prove us all wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow - So it's been slammed in my life recently. Prego wife, vacations, 3 chess tournaments, and still playing tennis. 

Other than that, Atlanta has been on a damn roll. 

Losing those 2 games to D.C. United have absolutely damaged us in the standings. We should have killed them both times, which means we'd be the second best team in the league.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

stoppage time equaliser for Atlanta! Bet @Eco is going absolutely nuts with that goal. No more than they deserve to be honest though!

Yeah, that was crazy. Villaba has now scored twice, very late, to take points away from Orlando City. Place went nuts when we scored to equalize it 1-1. 

How did the crowd look on the television?

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Eco said:

Yeah, that was crazy. Villaba has now scored twice, very late, to take points away from Orlando City. Place went nuts when we scored to equalize it 1-1. 

How did the crowd look on the television?

to be honest, superb mate.

I think that kind of stadium with so many fans close to the pitch definitely helps. Atlanta fans seem to be very passionate and that definitely showed last night. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived