talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2016/17 - Matchday 30

football forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, what a game. I didn't expect much after seeing that line-up, but in the end 3 points have been achieved! Even Ginter was solid today! Nuri's bad luck continues. Poor lad. I hope he'll recover quickly. 

1 hour ago, Bundesligafan93 said:

Anybody believes in leipzig going to -6 tomorrow and riopening the title race a little bit more?

I believe in that, infact i believed Bayern would drop some points until Neuer and Boateng are back before today's matches. But I'll ahve to be careful what i wish for.

Great win for Freiburg against Leverkusen. Freiburg fighting for Europa League spots while Leverkusen are still very close to the relegation spots. What a crazy season. 

27 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Great win for Freiburg against Leverkusen. Freiburg fighting for Europa League spots while Leverkusen are still very close to the relegation spots. What a crazy season. 

Leverkusen's relegation is the sole purpose why I'm still playing prediction league.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, True Bender said:

Imagine Schalke's stadion would get nuked now. Nothing of value would be lost, except the referee's whistle maybe.

I wanted to say beer, but then I remembered they sell Veltins there, so no, even beer is shit there.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, SchalkeUK said:

Nudge - much as over the years I have grown to respect and luv you, your taste in beer has to be seriously questioned.....

Haha, it's surely a matter of taste, but Veltins is seriously meh. Too sour, too carbonated, the smell is a bit off. 

I'd kill for a König Pilsner now :(

• The topic was unpinned

Archived