talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2016/2017 - 28-30th April

football forum

8 hours ago, StefBWFC said:

Perish the thought that they'd want to finish a game which actually impacts on Colchester. 

--

I can't handle tomorrow. We're going to balls it up, I know it. Haven't dreaded/looked forward to a game like this before... gaahhhh

So, what you're saying is, it's okay to lie to genuine people who've watched their club for years? Try telling that to the woman who's seen every minute of the last 1,000 games (ironically, the 1,000th was last week), who's record has now been broken through lies. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

So, what you're saying is, it's okay to lie to genuine people who've watched their club for years? Try telling that to the woman who's seen every minute of the last 1,000 games (ironically, the 1,000th was last week), who's record has now been broken through lies. 

Try suggesting to Colchester fans that they re-play the game next week, and end up losing it and missing out on the chance of promotion. Far worse than missing 7 minutes of football.

13 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

Try suggesting to Colchester fans that they re-play the game next week, and end up losing it and missing out on the chance of promotion. Far worse than missing 7 minutes of football.

The Colchester fans that were behind it, joined in the chanting and were more than supportive? Those ones? 

The result would have likely, stood, as per Blackpool v Huddersfield the other year. 

3 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Were you the guy with your shirt off by any chance? :ph34r:

Which one? Loads of people did. I did foolishly leave my jacket on the bus and was freezing my cock off during the second half and walk into the city centre post match.

7 hours ago, Dan said:

Absolutely glorious. The red shite pulled right back into it.

I expect Blackburn to drop though. They have a horrible fixture really. Brentford are flying.

I agree its really not an ideal fixture, Brentford have some very talented players and they score plenty of goals BUT we play better against these sides. We really struggle with teams who are adventurous and like to attack as we don't have the creativity in our team. We've got results at Newcastle, Huddersfield, Fulham, Norwich etc this season and we know exactly what we have to do. Very tough but along as the players give it their best shot.

Our game and the Forest game are both on TV next weekend.

• Subscriber

Bolton promoted. Play-offs to be Scunthorpe v Millwall and Fleetwood v Bradford.

Pretty sure it was a Scunthorpe v Millwall semi final when we were in League One.

Port Vale relegated.

Sheff Utd finish on 100 points.

Well done to Bolton. They did well to keep an experienced core of players and quite rightly have got themselves back up. I fancy Millwall to come up through the playoffs. With the poor quality of teams staying in The Championship next season (QPR, Bristol, Burton, and two of either forest, Brum or Rovers) I'd fancy all three to survive next season.

Condolences to Port Vale but given the quality of team season coming up next season I think they would have been doomed the following season anyway.

We're in good form at the minute, especially at home. We've got a young and competitive squad, I doubt they'll want to go missing against a side fighting for survival.

Hopefully we can give Blackburn a hiding after our draw with Fulham but anything can happen really, especially under the circumstances.

It'll be an interesting final day down at the bottom for sure.

Bizarre to think that one of Birmingham, Forest & Blackburn will be playing in League One next season. Huge clubs to be getting relegated.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived