talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2016/2017 - 6-7th May

• Subscriber
On 5/8/2017 at 3:03 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

That guy is a poison to the world of football. No matter what club he played for, or where they were in the table, or what form he was in, he always scored a goal (or two) against Palace.

Makes you wonder why Liverpool haven't signed him.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dan said:

Not just me who isn't remotely surprised Villa didn't go up then?

Derby always seem to find a way to rule themselves out. I'd expect them to be up and around the top six next year but I don't think they'll go up. They blew their best chance in 2014.

I had Villa and Derby down for the playoffs. Definitely didn't expect there Managers to get sacked so early.

On 2017-5-8 at 4:11 PM, Toony said:

Grayson's done a quality job with you with what is a very small budget in comparison with the teams around you. 

I agree. Furthermore, he has gradually managed to improve our playing style each season during his time here.

Despite finishing on the same number of points as last season, we definitely played more entertaining football this season. And we have looked like the Brazil of 1982 (OK a slight exaggeration there haha) this season compared how we looked and the football we played back in his first full season in 2013-2014 in League One. 

But one person who clearly isn't happy with Grayson is our young 19 year defender Adam Robinson who has come through our youth academy, and is looking to establish himself in our first team squad:

C_XjCwUXYAE4Hll.jpg

It's safe to say he will face some sort of punishment for that. 

46 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I agree. Furthermore, he has gradually managed to improve our playing style each season during his time here.

Despite finishing on the same number of points as last season, we definitely played more entertaining football this season. And we have looked like the Brazil of 1982 (OK a slight exaggeration there haha) this season compared how we looked and the football we played back in his first full season in 2013-2014 in League One. 

But one person who clearly isn't happy with Grayson is our young 19 year defender Adam Robinson who has come through our youth academy, and is looking to establish himself in our first team squad:

C_XjCwUXYAE4Hll.jpg

It's safe to say he will face some sort of punishment for that. 

Obviously fancies himself a bit too.

Archived