• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Pre-Season Friendlies/Tours 2017/18

football forum

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, FOYM said:

In all seriousness, it was a good performance, even Moreno managed to look good. Bayern were a shit though, hopefully another good performance against Atletico tomorrow.

I wouldn't read too much into Bayerns performance. They only really have to get themselves going for when their season starts at the CL quarter final stage :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

He looked good against us, then again we were shite

In fairness you lot are preparing to compete for the whole season whereas Liverpool go on their holidays from Jan onwards

1 minute ago, HK85 said:

Two years on the bounce The Famous Kopites have won the league in August. 

Hey, if we want to stay competitive with the big boys like Bayern, Real, Barcelona, United & Everton, we need to be winning cups like this!

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Hey, if we want to stay competitive with the big boys like Bayern, Real, Barcelona, United & Everton, we need to be winning cups like this!

Barcelona? The team you swatted aside 4-0 last season in the title decider? No chance. 

3 minutes ago, FOYM said:

If we are keeping Moreno then we need to stop using him at LB. He needs to be an impact winger off the bench and nothing more.

I think that's exactly what he'll be. Robertson and Milner will be in front of him but I've always said that Moreno is very decent coming on late, further up the pitch. 

Napoli still want him apparently and he'll have done himself no harm with that performance yesterday. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived