talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

13 Reasons Why

football forum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact Ani has less screen time and that one lesbian activist isn’t in the show anymore leads me to believe the producers are listening to the audience. 

Also, watching Tony box is just the cutest thing ever. 

Just finished it. 

What a waste of a season. Easily the worst one. Winston, Diego, and Monty's sister did all that digging yet do nothing.Show tackled every important life issue yet apparently being conspirators to murder is OK.  xD  Roller coaster of a show and glad its done.   

• Subscriber

I watched it. I probably wouldn't have bothered but seeing as it was the last season and I have little else to do...

It wasn't so bad that I didn't see it through but it was pretty much a load of cheesy and inconsistent shite with a load of overly-dramatic teenage angst. None of the characters felt very relatable or believable anymore.

It was controversial in the first place when they decided to carry this on beyond the original content that the first season was built on. I thought they pulled off Season Two pretty well but should have axed the Tyler Down storyline that set them up to continue into a third season when they'd have been better off leaving it after two.

Oh well, it's done now. The lads that played Clay and Bryce I think have good acting careers ahead of them.

Archived