talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 4-8th March 2017

That's a massive three points for us. Usually you'd take a point against West Brom away from home but given that Swansea and Leicester have decided to pull there finger out a win was crucial. With Middlesboroughs fixtures and Hull City still to play this could go right to the wire.

• Administrator

just seen the Swansea vs Burnley referring debacle. Anthony Taylor has had a shocker with the Burnley penalty. Sam Vokes handballs it yet Taylor gives the penalty to Burnley xD. The referee wasn't even obstructed in his view!

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Batard said:

Sean Dyche is a fucking idiot. How can he moan about decisions after that penalty that never was

exactly! I watched MOTD highlights earlier and I know they show just a snippet of the interview after the match but it's ludicrous to say decisions don't go their way after that shambles of a decision from Taylor.

I'd have loved to known his thoughts on that one.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, StanLCFC said:

exactly! I watched MOTD highlights earlier and I know they show just a snippet of the interview after the match but it's ludicrous to say decisions don't go their way after that shambles of a decision from Taylor.

I'd have loved to known his thoughts on that one.

He's a moany shite, if it's not refeering decisions  it's about young English managers not getting the top jobs. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he complains about roast dinners at home, bemoaning the lack of chicken when getting served beef. What a tit.

• Administrator
Just now, Batard said:

He's a moany shite, if it's not refeering decisions  it's about young English managers not getting the top jobs. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he complains about roast dinners at home, bemoaning the lack of chicken when getting served beef. What a tit.

he loves to chat shit about other clubs spending money as well as if Burnley are skint as fuck. Yet manages to spend £10.5m each on Jeff Hendrick and Andre Gray

• Subscriber

You can question the amount of space he had and the goalkeeping but the worst thing about that goal was the secret handshake celebration between Kane and Alli. How long has that been a thing? Is this the under 9s?

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 15th-17th April 2017
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was featured
  • The topic was locked

Archived