talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

BL Prediction League 17/18 - Standings and General discussion

• Subscriber
23 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Blimey, when Nudge makes a promise she sure does stick to it... actually feel a tad guilty now.. 

Can you pass the promise over to Stan now Nudge, about time he gave something for the cause.. B|

I thought you'd never ask!!! 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Matchday 12

1) RandoEFC                                                                           16 points

2) 6666                                                                                       9 points

2) Rucksackfranzose                                                               9 points

4) Stan                                                                                        8 points

4) Tsubasa                                                                                 8 points

4) Viva la FCB                                                                            8 points

7) trago                                                                                       7 points

8) nudge                                                                                     5 points

Stuttgarts win over Dortmund was the only result that surprised every participant in what was an above-average week for the most of us. RandoEFC with 4 perfect scores.

Table after 12 matchdays

1) trago                                                                                 94 points

2) RandoEFC                                                                        85 points

3) 6666                                                                                 84 points

4) Stan                                                                                  79 points

5) Rucksackfranzose                                                         73 points

6) Bluewolf                                                                          70 points

7) Tsubasa                                                                          67 points

8) nudge                                                                              63 points

8) Viva la FCB                                                                     63 points

10) TrstnFCB                                                                      42 points     

11) Bundesligafan93                                                        30 points

12) londonerlilie                                                                15 points

13) eco                                                                                  3 points

14) binder                                                                            1 point    

Matchday 13

1)Stan                                                              9 points

2) Rucksackfranzose                                      9 points

3) 6666                                                              8 points

4) trago                                                              7 points

5) RandoEFC                                                     6 points

5) Viva la FCB                                                   6 points

7) nudge                                                            3 points

7) Tsubasa                                                        3 points

Hamburg winning versus Hoffenheim surprised all of us.

Table after 13 matchdays

1) trago                                                                     101 points

2) 6666                                                                       92 points

3) RandoEFC                                                              91 points

4) Stan                                                                         88 points

5) Rucksackfranzose                                                82 points

6) Bluewolf                                                                  70 points

6) Tsubasa                                                                  70 points

8) Viva la FCB                                                             69 points

9) nudge                                                                      66 points

10) TrstnFCB                                                               42 points

11) Bundesligafan93                                                 30 points

12) londonerlilie                                                         15 points

13) eco                                                                           3 points

14) binder                                                                      1 point      

• Administrator

I think I got 10 points, not 9 :)

Hannover 2-1 Stuttgart - 0 pts
Dortmund 2-2 Schalke - 2 pts
Leipzig 3-2 Bremen - 1 pts
Freiburg 0-1 Mainz - 0 pts
Frankfurt 1-2 Leverkusen - 2 pts
Augsburg 2-1 Wolfsburg 3 pts
Gladbach 1-3 Bayern - 0 pts
Hamburg 2-2 Hoffenheim - 0 pts
Koln 1-3 Hertha Berlin - 2 pts

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, nudge said:

@Bluewolf , I am doing my best to keep myself behind you in the league table, but could you please start submitting your predictions again otherwise I'll have to find a way to get negative points :ph34r:

there's only so much help you can give someone.

Come join me up the table, Nudge :) 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

@Bluewolf , I am doing my best to keep myself behind you in the league table, but could you please start submitting your predictions again otherwise I'll have to find a way to get negative points :ph34r:

xD I would have thought not putting any in might have balanced the books a bit given all the assistance you kindly gave me... 

Anyway, I got a tug for putting in about 7 similar or the same amount or something as Trago a couple of weeks ago and I as I have never really felt the need to cheat my way to the top of something I just play for a bit of fun I pulled them all to save on any animosity... Apparently its in the rules.. :cardY: I was asked to change them and re submit but in all honesty with all the stuff I have going on right now I didn't put it top of my list of things that must get sorted pronto... 

Interestingly it did get me thinking though.... I am just waiting for that phone call from Ladbrokes that tells me I cant have Chelsea down for a 3-1 home win along with 250,000 other disappointed punters because Billy No Mates in Southall put that bet on first...  xD

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

xD I would have thought not putting any in might have balanced the books a bit given all the assistance you kindly gave me... 

Anyway, I got a tug for putting in about 7 similar or the same amount or something as Trago a couple of weeks ago and I as I have never really feel the need to cheat my way to the top of something I just play for a bit of fun I pulled them all to save on any animosity... Apparently its in the rules.. :cardY: I was asked to change them and re submit but in all honesty with all the stuff I have going on right now I didn't put it top of my list of things that must get sorted pronto... 

Interestingly it did get me thinking though.... I am just waiting for that phone call from Ladbrokes that tells me I cant have Chelsea down for a 3-1 home win along with 250,000 other disappointed punters because Billy No Mates in Southall put that bet on first...  xD

I think we had that rule added as someone actually tried to copy someone else's predictions at the end of the last season  in order to keep the lead or something like that, if I'm not mistaken... 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think we had that rule added as someone actually tried to copy someone else's predictions at the end of the last season  in order to keep the lead or something like that, if I'm not mistaken... 

Its understandable if people are prepared to go to such lengths... 

Image result for don't read the rules gif

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Your memory doesn´t deceive you, this occurence was in the first half of last season, though.

If the other participants agree I´m prepared to scratch this rule again.

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Your memory doesn´t deceive you, this occurence was in the first half of last season, though.

If the other participants agree I´m prepared to scratch this rule again.

not scratch the rule but don't ever disrespect TF365's grandad ever again :ph34r: 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

You´re aware I´m more or less the same age?

Minus 10 points for disregarding the members born in the 60´ties considered.:ph34r:

I was not! I thought you were at least half that age!! 

Bluewolf is 60+, not  born in the 60s :D

Matchday 14

1) nudge                                                          7 points

1) Rucksackfranzose                                    7 points

3) Tsubasa                                                      6 points

4) trago                                                            5 points

5) 6666                                                             4 points

5) Bluewolf                                                     4 points

5) Stan                                                            4 points

5) Viva la FCB                                                4 points

9) RandoEFC                                                  2 points

Only four perfect scores predicted by four different players this week.  No points awarded for Schalke´s draw versus Köln and Gladbach´s loss away in Wolfsburg.

Table after 14 matchdays

1) trago                                                             106 points

2) 6666                                                                96 points

3) RandoEFC                                                      93 points

4) Stan                                                                 92 points

5) Rucksackfranzose                                       89 points

6) Tsubasa                                                         76 points

7) Bluewolf                                                        74 points

8) nudge                                                             73 points

8) Viva la FCB                                                    73 points

10) TrstnFCB                                                      42 points

11) Bundesligafan93                                         30 points

12) londonerlilie                                                  15 points

13) eco                                                                    3 points

14) binder                                                               1 point                           

13 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@trago should post more :thumbdown:.

There should be an automatic 5 point deduction for failing to do so each week... Keeping on top of these week in and week out for a whole season takes time and dedication.... 

Can we make that a new rule... :cardY:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived