talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Explosion at Manchester MEN Arena

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, adziom said:

I don't think they have? Just arrested an associate as far as I've seen. 

yeah, Sky News and other outlets reporting it was Abedi as the suicide bomber. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Stan said:

yeah, Sky News and other outlets reporting it was Abedi as the suicide bomber. 

The secret service know what is happening and names of people, they always have moles inside of the groups plus they will have CCTV footage as England is covered with CCTV and face recognition.    Saying that even people last night around 6.25pm in England were tweeting about the proposed attack in Manchester so it was widely known about around the ISIS supporter groups. 

DAfijLtXoAAheIZ.jpg

4 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

The secret service know what is happening and names of people, they always have moles inside of the groups plus they will have CCTV footage as England is covered with CCTV and face recognition.    Saying that even people last night around 6.25pm in England were tweeting about the proposed attack in Manchester so it was widely known about around the ISIS supporter groups. 

DAfijLtXoAAheIZ.jpg

No wonder they do these things...  They're illiterate! You can't expect smart things from retarded people.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

DAfijLtXoAAheIZ.jpg

Where is this from? Pretty sure the time is just down to a different time zone here?

8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I would have thought so, with the amount of scrutiny surrounding terrorism these days that wouldn't have gone unnoticed.

People post stuff all the time its whether or not the governments take everything serious then they will be closing down every event going.

9 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

That is the future, if you are speaking about being checked at all public places.

For example, we are checked (patted down, metal detectors) at malls, grocery stores, train stations, offices, etc. England and other major cities in Europe is going to see the same.

@topic

RIP to victims. They targeted kids, which is beyond imaginable. The date is also not a coincidence.

Yeah I meant like security checks 

6 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Every attack always triggers a tedious battle between Guardian readers and Katie Hopkins fans.

The two unreasonable fringe groups of society who overestimate their own worldview.

Lol true, I do feel her and Tommy Robinson getting warnings off police are always Ill thought out moves by the fuzz in the immediate aftermath. Robinson especially gets pretty much harassed by them. 

1 hour ago, Toony said:

That is bizarre and is too bizarre to be a co-incidence.

There's something schools of thought that dates have significance with Jihadists. 9/11 has some loose connection with losing at the gates of Vienna when the Islamic caliphate that was the Ottoman Empire had invaded Europe with expansionist ideals (yes it's been going on longer than the Bush Presidency). Personally I've never cared enough to fully research what dates mean, I'm far more interested in the history and ideology of the religion of piss.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

https://quran.com/22

googled 'the 22 Quran' and this came up.

Most of it just a load of gibberish and struggling to understand and how people get entwined and delve so deep in to this nonsensical shit. But they do :/ 

That would make sense, in a twisted way. That verse talks about the end of days, which ISIS are actively trying to bring about. In essence, they're a doomsday cult, which explains why they're a-okay with killing anyone who is not a part of their group, even children.

I don't know if that verse has anything to do with it in actuality, but it is important to realise that ISIS do what they do because they believe they are fulfilling the requirements for the apocalypse to take place.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, VanPanna said:

22-05-13 Lee Rigby 
22-03-16 Brussels attack
22-07-16 Munich attack
22-03-17 London attack
22-05-17 Manchester attack 

Are we due another attack on the 22nd July 😕

10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That's incredible.

Yaya has had his criticisms at times, particularly over the whole birthday cake thing, but there's something about him that just gives you the impression that he's a top bloke.

Goverments need to step up around Europe and admit they have a problem with certain forms of a community who follow the barbaric version of Islam.  So many areas across Europe effected and all the goverments say when something like this happens is, Business  as usual we will carry on as normal. This is basically ignoring the issue and not combatting the problem which again will cause more innocent lives lost, as our goverment refuse to admit there is a Enemy! As they are too scared to upset the cumminitys and even worse the left wing society who have their heads buried in the sand.  

Allahu Akbar and you blow yourself up!

If it wasn't for the harm, pain and misery these ignoramuses cause, it's almost hilarious.  Stop and think for a second...  Honestly!  Do it!

Stop, relax, clear your mind from every moment of pain that's been caused by these animals and just picture it.

Why?

Apologies and please understand where I'm going with this because the whole thing is surreal.  THIS IS WHAT'S SURREAL and very little else.

Did they base it on these?

And then they think they'll (the real ones, not the Monty Python Suicide Squad) end up in some sort of paradise...  Or so they've been told since just over a thousand years ago.

Like I said...  This is no laughing matter and I won't add an emoticon because what I've written isn't actually meant to be funny.

As said, ISIS is a doomsday cult, and their thinking is fundamentally different from ours. They attach no value to earthly life, be it their own or that of 8-year-old children.

This also means there is no reasoning with them.

• Administrator

The amount of attacks today around the world has been startling, within 24 hours, Manchester, Marawi, Thailand and Syria. It is concerning, exceedingly so and this has to end, but I wonder whether the UK and the States are prepared to withdraw their interests in countries such as Syria. 

Look at the bomber Salman Abedi, British born to a Libyan family. A country Britain sold missles and arms to. Then assisted the rebels to over throw Gaddafi. If you're a fundamentalist Muslim, isn't Britain the sort of country ripe for targeting? British interests and interference in countries such as Libya is only going to fuel extremists to do these horrific deeds. Is it Britains fault kids were blown up at a concert, no but there is a long term cause and effect here. Consider this, Britain assisted Syria in making nerve gas., what's to say one day this country isn't dealing with a disenfranchised Syrian bombing somewhere. 

It irks me to think we'll look outwards only and consider our governments blameless when occurrences like this take place. I worry about what sort of world I'm bringing a child into. 

Just now, Batard said:

The amount of attacks today around the world has been startling, within 24 hours, Manchester, Marawi, Thailand and Syria. It is concerning, exceedingly so and this has to end, but I wonder whether the UK and the States are prepared to withdraw their interests in countries such as Syria. 

Look at the bomber Salman Abedi, British born to a Libyan family. A country Britain sold missles and arms to. Then assisted the rebels to over throw Gaddafi. If you're a fundamentalist Muslim, isn't Britain the sort of country ripe for targeting? British interests and interference in countries such as Libya is only going to fuel extremists to do these horrific deeds. Is it Britains thought kids were blown up at a concert, no but there is a long term cause and effect here. Consider this, Britain assisted Syria in making nerve gas., what's to say one day this country isn't dealing with a disenfranchised Syrian bombing somewhere. 

It irks me to think we'll look outwards only and consider our governments blameless when occurrences like this take place. I worry about what sort of world I'm bringing a child into. 

This is definitely a case of the chickens coming home to roost. It is just sad that the price is being paid by children.

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

Look at the bomber Salman Abedi, British born to a Libyan family. A country Britain sold missles and arms to. Then assisted the rebels to over throw Gaddafi. If you're a fundamentalist Muslim, isn't Britain the sort of country ripe for targeting? British interests and interference in countries such as Libya is only going to fuel extremists to do these horrific deeds. Is it Britains thought kids were blown up at a concert, no but there is a long term cause and effect here. Consider this, Britain assisted Syria in making nerve gas., what's to say one day this country isn't dealing with a disenfranchised Syrian bombing somewhere. 

Funny Also that England was supplying Libya with weapons and then Libya were supplying the IRA with bombs, led to the bomb in 1996 in manchester.

• Administrator
Just now, Panflute said:

This is definitely a case of the chickens coming home to roost. It is just sad that the price is being paid by children.

It makes me see Russia in a different light as well, oft painted as pantomime villains their stance in the Middle East has recently, been consistent. Stop fucking about. 

Just now, Batard said:

It makes me see Russia in a different light as well, oft painted as pantomime villains their stance in the Middle East has recently, been consistent. Stop fucking about. 

I've been a supporter of Russian foreign policy for about a decade now. They are painted as villains exactly because they are frustrating the West's efforts towards perpetual war. Make no mistake, this shit was wilfully chosen by our leaders.

• Administrator
Just now, Panflute said:

I've been a supporter of Russian foreign policy for about a decade now. They are painted as villains exactly because they are frustrating the West's efforts towards perpetual war. Make no mistake, this shit was wilfully chosen by our leaders.

What concerns me the most is that our governments seem to disregard any notion of responsibility over their actions and then seem surprised when the shit hits the fan. We've created an insidious enemy for ourselves to hate and fear who are now killing and despicably so, children. The war on Terror is a misnomer and a farce. Leave countries such as Syria alone, fuck off already and leave people to decide for themselves a way forward.

The bullshit liberation bandwagon is wearing thin as it rolls into town, over throws a dictator it supplied arms to once and then leaves with the country still in dissaray, amidst tribal militias killing each other and threatening the paper weight government installed by Western endorsement.

I'm not fond of this world where kids get blown up at concerts because our governments have behaved duplicitously and then cried about it, whilst still maintaining interests that only further extremist agendas. I despair at it.  

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Fuck me, when will this end. :41_pensive:

I cannot see any way it ends totally.

Lock up those who are deemed a risk. I know it's harsh but if this is the alternative...

These stories just don't even shock me anymore.

It's time people stopped pussyfooting about it. We have a serious problem in this country with it and we can't keep pretending otherwise. Spread the love my fucking arse. What a pathetic mentality.

Archived