talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2017

football forum

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Be glad you weren't around for the Member vs Member competition then... Now that was a proper popularity contest xD

I remember actually getting wound up when I was losing. xD

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, nudge said:

Be glad you weren't around for the Member vs Member competition then... Now that was a proper popularity contest xD

10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I remember actually getting wound up when I was losing. xD

So what was the previous names of this forum?

I think I remember reading a member vs member thread on another in the past.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Devil said:

So what was the previous names of this forum?

I think I remember reading a member vs member thread on another in the past.

TotalFootballForums. It got bought and ruined by some wanker, so we all (well, most of us. Some didn't make the transition, unfortunately) moved to a new place...

Does anyone here remember UK Football Forums? It later became something with Net in the name? That's the first football forum I ever joined, and that somehow lead to me ending up on here. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Does anyone here remember UK Football Forums? It later became something with Net in the name? That's the first football forum I ever joined, and that somehow lead to me ending up on here. 

My first one was a small but very active and friendly forum of mostly German posters + a few English ones, mostly Watford fans, for some reason. The Germans were mostly Stuttgart fans. I actually attended Werder matches with one of the guys from that forum, sadly lost contact several years later.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, nudge said:

Yeah, it started in the old forum, we used to do it once a year. It was pretty fun the first few times, but then got too repetitive later on and nobody could be arsed to write up a massive list of opinions anymore xD 

Apart from Brian. He did it purely to see what people would say about him. 

9 hours ago, nudge said:

My first one was a small but very active and friendly forum of mostly German posters + a few English ones, mostly Watford fans, for some reason. The Germans were mostly Stuttgart fans. I actually attended Werder matches with one of the guys from that forum, sadly lost contact several years later.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, nudge said:

Yeah, it started in the old forum, we used to do it once a year. It was pretty fun the first few times, but then got too repetitive later on and nobody could be arsed to write up a massive list of opinions anymore xD 

Brian tried starting one in here again and it went down like a dead fish and got locked. xD

Spoiler

1.png

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.png

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yeah, then we went to final score forums didn’t we? I think that’s what it was called? Which then became AFF? 

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Yeah, then we went to final score forums didn’t we? I think that’s what it was called? Which then became AFF? 

Yes! Final Score Forums, of course. Almost forgot about that one. xD

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Yes! Final Score Forums, of course. Almost forgot about that one. xD

Me too honestly, took me a couple of minutes to remember the name which is shameful really considering how much time was spent on there 😂

Archived