• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday, June 3 - USA vs Venezuela

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

If the USA are at home then they will win, but on a neutral ground id back La Vinotinto.

The match is at the Rio Tinto stadium in Utah.

You'll win then. No result here would surprise me though. As a 23 man squad I rate Venezuela more than then the USA.

Will be interesting if Savarino starts given his recent move to Real Salt Lake. Everyone talks about the Venezuelan U20 side but Savarino is another very interesting player.

2 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

You'll win then. No result here would surprise me though. As a 23 man squad I rate Venezuela more than then the USA.

Will be interesting if Savarino starts given his recent move to Real Salt Lake. Everyone talks about the Venezuelan U20 side but Savarino is another very interesting player.

What?

1 minute ago, Toony said:

What?

I wouldn't be surprised with a Venezuela win, loss or draw. Anything would be normal. However it does seem a bit silly to say that about a friendly, thinking about it.

2 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

I wonder if vizcarrondo is still playing for Venezuela? By far, the worst CB that has played in liga mx. 

Spazzos to get the win 3-1. Hope they enjoy it cause in a few days, they will leave the azteca disappointed/sad. 

For once I agree with you. Vizcarrondo is a clown as is Amorebieta. I'm not sure if he's in this current squad but he was in the last and was terrible as he usually is.

Archived