talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

I've just jacked my job in. I've only been on there 6 weeks but there is not a chance in hell I'm being spoken to like a prick off some fat little virgin scouse cunt who lets his job go to his head. It was for the best that I left. The arrogant, fat little cunt. He looks like Penguin off Batman.

The way he spoke to me today was absolutely ridiculous. I was walking from the compound as I went to find a hammer, he shouted me and this other lad over and started giving us shit. It felt like I was a teenager all over again being shouted at off the head teacher for being naughty. That isn't happening, especially not from some nonce looking fat midget dickhead like that.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Haha 4

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I've just jacked my job in. I've only been on there 6 weeks but there is not a chance in hell I'm being spoken to like a prick off some fat little virgin scouse cunt who lets his job go to his head. It was for the best that I left as I would have ended up smashing his face in and cunts like that would go straight to the police. The arrogant, fat little cunt. He looks like Penguin off Batman.

The way he spoke to me today was absolutely ridiculous. I was walking from the compound as I went to find a hammer, he shouted me and this other lad over and started giving us shit. It felt like I was a teenager all over again being shouted at off the head teacher for being naughty. That isn't happening, especially not from some nonce looking fat midget dickhead like that. I would seriously smash his face in!

right, i'm sorry you had to go through that but was it @Cannabis or @LFCMadLad that did this?

7 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I've just jacked my job in. I've only been on there 6 weeks but there is not a chance in hell I'm being spoken to like a prick off some fat little virgin scouse cunt who lets his job go to his head. It was for the best that I left as I would have ended up smashing his face in and cunts like that would go straight to the police. The arrogant, fat little cunt. He looks like Penguin off Batman.

The way he spoke to me today was absolutely ridiculous. I was walking from the compound as I went to find a hammer, he shouted me and this other lad over and started giving us shit. It felt like I was a teenager all over again being shouted at off the head teacher for being naughty. That isn't happening, especially not from some nonce looking fat midget dickhead like that. I would seriously smash his face in!

You did good mate, it's not worth having to stand twatic mongs like that for a little cash. You'll find something better soon enough!

• Upvote 1

On 08/12/2017 at 4:30 PM, Berserker said:

You did good mate, it's not worth having to stand twatic mongs like that for a little cash. You'll find something better soon enough!

I agree mate, speak to people how you expect to be spoken to. I don't owe cunts like that anything.

I've already got a job starting straight after Christmas mate as I sorted it out today. Even if that clown hadn't forced me to jack today, I was leaving after Christmas either way. There is more work on this other site and I've already done a bit on there before so I know it.

To be honest, it was a good site in general, I knew most of the people on there before I even started on there, either from other sites or simply because they live in this City and I've known them years or whatever. But it was just like all sites, they are all no different in this regard.

On 08/12/2017 at 4:58 PM, LFCMadLad said:

It was me, and if he calls me a virgin again I’ll knock the cunt out B|

xD Calling someone a virgin is a terrible insult in general it has to be said, but If you saw him mate then you would know what I mean. Fat midget cunt who walks like Penguin out of Batman.

Edited by The Rebel CRS
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I’ve been a bit quiet recently in terms of posting on here, but.....

I’m pregnant :$.

Seriously though, 18th of June is her due date, also the same day the World Cup starts! Timed that brilliantly didn’t I. 

Congrats fella!!!

Well fuck me I actually got some time... Life's pretty fucking busy right now... but it's been worth it so far.

Hope you guys are doing alright.

That's... that's all I can think of right now. Uni's (quite literally) fucked my brain.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I’ve been a bit quiet recently in terms of posting on here, but.....

I’m pregnant :$.

Seriously though, 18th of June is her due date, also the same day the World Cup starts! Timed that brilliantly didn’t I. 

congratulatios buddy! Timed that impeccably!

• Administrator

woken up to a lot of fucking snow and I couldn't be happier :D. All the more reason to stay in and watch football.

Got the 3 Premier League games then Villarreal vs Barcelona in the evening.

Seriously considering getting back into playing football. Im 19 and want to see how far I can go.

in reality it's more because I want to get back into shape. I'm completely out of it at the moment and I'm finding it hard to commit to afternoon/morning runs.

Im awful at football but I'll believe in myself. Already trialing at a few clubs.

Edited by Guest

• Administrator
On 10/12/2017 at 3:35 AM, Cure said:

Well fuck me I actually got some time... Life's pretty fucking busy right now... but it's been worth it so far.

Hope you guys are doing alright.

That's... that's all I can think of right now. Uni's (quite literally) fucked my brain.

Welcome back mate. How is Uni treating you?

On 10/12/2017 at 8:02 AM, JOSHBRFC said:

Thanks mate. How’s your love life? I always imagine you in like a fifty shades of Grey type scenario xD :ph34r:

I'm too tired for that! It's ok mate. Just to warn you though, when the pregnancy hormones kick in, your missus will threaten all sorts. Mine punched me, so maybe she's the fifty shades of Grey type xD