talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'm sure you have but have you watched Father Ted? It's written by Graham Linehan who wrote the IT Crowd and the first series of Black Books.

I totally agree with you about British TV too, it's been absolutely awful for years now.  

Yeah, it was a great watch. I haven't seen too many either. Didn't mind Vicar of Dibley, either. I'd watched that when it was on, never sought it out but always enjoyed it. Red Dwarf has always been my fav Brit-com (followed by Black Adder).

3 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Black Mirror? Peep Show?

I don't mind Peep Show but that came out around the same time (or before) the other shows I listed. Never seen Black Mirror, didn't know it was British.

9 hours ago, Spike said:

To be fair, British tele has been for a long time as well (I can't think of anything that I've enjoyed since Black Books, or The I.T. Crowd). The Americans are kings at it but they tend to spoil it all by running everything for too long.

I could name more programmes than you've listed there but I'm not just talking sitcoms, just in general. Most of the stuff I see over here that isn't paid for (FOXTEL) is either a rerun of a British documentary (24 hours in A&E, Ross Kemp, Louis Theroux), a British drama that's been aired over here, a version of a British reality TV programme (First Dates, Hells Kitchen, Master Chef) or even some naff old programmes like Midsummer Murders.

I watched 800 Words the other day and it was horrific.

One programme that is decent is The Block, loved it.

On 14/09/2017 at 11:52 PM, Batard said:

Tag them in this thread and see if they reply xD

@nudge. @Fusion, @Berserker, @JOSHBRFC, @Any O'Brien, @SirBalon. @Cannabis, @DeadLinesman, @True Blue, @Cicero, @Teso dos Bichos, @Batard, @Happy Blue, @El_Loco, @Stan, @Danny, @Dan, @Anton, @Bluebird Hewitt, @Bluewolf, @Machado

I'm at my first game which I entered as official press. Will get a few interviews and here for photos as part of my blog and the press I work for. Proud moment for me. I'll try to upload some pictures later.

6 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I haven't predicted anything on this forum other than correctly calling that Berserker is a bouncy castle sniffing, bootcut jeans wearing, wheelchair bound bellend.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

I haven't predicted anything on this forum other than correctly calling that Berserker is a bouncy castle sniffing, bootcut jeans wearing, wheelchair bound bellend.

That's called projecting not predicting, you thick overweight Stephen Hawking.

Edited by Berserker

7 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

Bootcut jeans xD

10 hours ago, Fusion said:

Fucking ape.

Where have you been for the past 10 months?

8 hours ago, Berserker said:

Chris you concha atrevida!

Retrasado mental!

• Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I can honestly say that my missus cooks the meanest Sunday Roast on the planet... 

I have indulged in many home and away and nothing compares to what she can whip up... 

Love ya babe x

You share your TF365 password with said missus? :D

• Haha 1

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I can honestly say that my missus cooks the meanest Sunday Roast on the planet... 

I have indulged in many home and away and nothing compares to what she can whip up... 

Love ya babe x

i agree with all of this. :ph34r: 

Seems to be a lot of those 'Paedophile Hunters' catching people near where I live and exposing them on social media. They caught a bloke who owns a clothes shop yesterday and surprise, surprise the shop was covered in graffiti and eggs and flour this morning. 

I don't get them Paedophile Hunters. Alright, they do a good job catching people who would have otherwise gone undetected but I find them a bit "look at me, give us praise" when they expose people on social media, is there actually any need? They could quite easily collate all the evidence and just hand it to police rather than going looking for likes on social media.