talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

6 hours ago, Blue said:

Having one of those busy weeks, although it will probably be like that for a bit. Working a lot on my webpage which is massively growing by week, building my staff team and publishing content. Hence the fewer posts as of late. 

What is your web page?

42 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sorry to hear that mate.

If only it was cold and grey, about 8 hours of solid daylight, the beach was ice cold, the women were wearing more layers than an Onion and you had to constantly wear jeans and a coat. If only...

618_odd_tiny_violin.thumb.jpg.530995effc129e66e4d58fc78d7de14e.jpg

In fairness I can see the Harbour Bridge from my window :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Wife is overdue by nearly a week. It’s like living with a fucking demonic presence in the house.

Bit harsh to say that about your unborn child. 

1 hour ago, Anton said:

Not good lad. Plenty of fluids. Got to protect yourself from the sun in this country mate. Slip slop slap. 

Don't I know it. I lived in North Queensland for 9 months, worked in a green house for 6 months, never had a problem. One hot day in Sydney and now I'm on the sofa drinking water and watching netflix lol.

On the flip side they done a blood test and noticed I had higher than normal liver enzymes so I might have to have an ultrasound in my liver. 

On 10/30/2017 at 1:12 AM, DeadLinesman said:

Wife is overdue by nearly a week. It’s like living with a fucking demonic presence in the house.

Then spend more time on here with us and avoid the wifey ;)

17 hours ago, Danny said:

Don't I know it. I lived in North Queensland for 9 months, worked in a green house for 6 months, never had a problem. One hot day in Sydney and now I'm on the sofa drinking water and watching netflix lol.

On the flip side they done a blood test and noticed I had higher than normal liver enzymes so I might have to have an ultrasound in my liver. 

You probably don't have the intuitive sense of how to avoid the worst parts of the summer yet. North-QLD isn't as bad as west QLD. You should try to pick up a few backpacker's jobs out west to experience the the sheer brutality of outback living. It won't be something you'll regret. Work out in the shearer's sheds, or on the farms. If the heat doesn't get you, the flies will.

4 hours ago, Spike said:

You probably don't have the intuitive sense of how to avoid the worst parts of the summer yet. North-QLD isn't as bad as west QLD. You should try to pick up a few backpacker's jobs out west to experience the the sheer brutality of outback living. It won't be something you'll regret. Work out in the shearer's sheds, or on the farms. If the heat doesn't get you, the flies will.

Already done my farm work mate. And where I worked hit 40 degrees by 8am so it was definitely hotter than the weekend lol.

Was lucky with the flies however, none of them nearby. Loads of mosquitos and moths and whatever else at night, the wall on my donger was covered black at times when the light was left on.

6 hours ago, Spike said:

Fuck that 

6 hours ago, Stan said:

anyone else hate Halloween?

No trick or treating here, so no. I enjoy all the halloween specials on youtube as well as the spirit. I only hate it when I have to give out candy, that was in Canada. Here you have a better chance of being jumped haha.