talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

1 minute ago, Stan said:

for their own sanity, leave them alone.

I was going to get them to record a video saying hello to Sunil, Dan and Lucas but the former I think I'll leave out now :) 

Just now, Cannabis said:

I'd go round mate, once in a lifetime opportunity?

They are training at a school which I know a lot of people from, and after training they've been touring Miraflores which is the district I live in. They are mostly at the parks here and I guess I can try my luck. Not often you get to meet players who play in the PL (if you're outside England of course).

If I'm honest, they don't see bothered about the game tomorrow compared to us. I hope we make that count because its already embarrassing enough that we drew them 0-0.

18 hours ago, Dickie said:

Was out with friends the other night, met a friend of a friend and hit it off with her. Found out the next day that she is 36 year old divorcee .... I'm 23... this is a uh yeah....

I broke my age record on the weekend. 36 is young.

20 hours ago, Dickie said:

Was out with friends the other night, met a friend of a friend and hit it off with her. Found out the next day that she is 36 year old divorcee .... I'm 23... this is a uh yeah....

She looks like 20 or what?, you were too wasted to notice before?

20 hours ago, Dickie said:

That is fine. If it works, it works.

I can't find a decent butchery anywhere. No black or white pudding for me, I can't even bloody well find a decent morcilla. I just want good ol' fashioned food, I want a sausage roll, a meat pie, a REAL scone, a decent pint that isn't $9 and loaded with hops, a NORMAL PORK OR BEEF SAUSAGE that isn't choc-a-bloc with Italian spices ( does America have any concept of a sausage that isn't Italian, Polish, German?) Cor fucking blimey mate, I'm losing my mind over here.

I'm fucking sick of pancakes, hot dogs, burgers, tacos, burritos, tamales, miscellaneous east-Asian foods, the same fucking deserts at every restaurant (cheese cake, ice cream, creme brulee, key lime pie), shitty apple pie, cinnamon on everything, overly-sweet biscuits 

2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Anything else isn't a sausage, and definitely Wurst. 

I love German sausages and food (my wife and I often make spatzle and rotkohl) but sometimes I don't want a brat, because it doesn't have the comfort of childhood memories like a beef sausage does. I grew up eating it so it's a comfort food, ya know?

Edited by Spike

• Subscriber

Person A bought tickets for West Brom away in April of this year. Person B hadn't paid back and kept putting it off.

Person B didn't go to the last home game against Everton. Person A has their season ticket as they gave a lift home to the person who did use it.

Person B then sells their season ticket for Man City at home this weekend for the exact same amount that the West Brom ticket went for to a randomer online. Said randomer turns up at Person A's house to get the ticket and pay the money.

Person B asks Person A for the £30, and for them to pay it back to Person A at the end of the month as they're very hard up.

But Person A has also had a tight month money wise and could do with it themselves.

Who is in the wrong? I'm 99% sure I know the answer here, I just want some neutral opinions. It doesn't necessarily involve me.