talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Today is the best day of my fucking life.

My photos I took today for the final are popping up all over Peruvian media. For once I actually feel like I did something productive with my life.

1a90b56055b4f58eb8b76e8a149a4ce9.jpg

12 hours ago, Blue said:

My photos I took today for the final are popping up all over Peruvian media. For once I actually feel like I did something productive with my life.

Fuck, I even got put on the same plane as UCV (the losing team)

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

No day off for this royal wedding then? The Queen might as well kill her off now. 

bet the Queen dies around the time of the wedding so that it's called off.

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, Blue said:

This one is the best :P 

2 hours ago, nudge said:

This one is the best :P 

4 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Many Force India fans, I see. 

It was incredible. I expected to take pictures from the stands, but in the end one of my good friends from a local Cusco press helped me get a press kit and let me get down on the pitch. It went so much better than I thought it would.

Even the weather was perfect. I had a serious sunburn from the day before, but it decided to stay cloudly on the day and it rained AFTER the match was done.

When I went to the airport today to go back to Lima, literally everyone recognized me. What the hell has happened? xD

Anyone have any friends living abroad? My best mate in Canada has expressed interest in coming to visit me here in Peru but I'm not sure he's entirely convinced. I'm trying to invite him here. I think his main worry is travelling alone as well as the financial aspect.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Blue said:

Anyone have any friends living abroad? My best mate in Canada has expressed interest in coming to visit me here in Peru but I'm not sure he's entirely convinced. I'm trying to invite him here. I think his main worry is travelling alone as well as the financial aspect.

Tsubasa :x 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2017 at 8:25 AM, Bluewolf said:

I wish they would stop making these unrealistic robots.... first the Female one and now this sad effort... 

Ex Italian PM displays a frozen smile on Sudnay

Reminds me of Max Headroom....

What the fuck? Science has gone too far. 

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

Tsubasa :x 

blwkss.gif

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Yeh @nudge

• Like 1

Mum sent me a photo of me and grandad today. Makes me very sad looking at it, as I’m now realising come my next birthday he has been gone for a full decade. Not only did I lose my only grandad but I lost my father figure that day. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator

sad to hear that, Spike. Hopefully you can look back on the good times you had with him and have those as your main memories as opposed to him not being here with you any more :) 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, FCBNick said:

Guys, does anyone on here know how good the University of Salford is with their Law programme? Or any uni’s in England you all know of that has an excellent Law programme?

you've got the standard Oxbridge unis at the top of the pile.

I know UCL and Nottingham are good for law too. Durham, as well.