talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Qualification (Europe) - Group F

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mediocrity of this rivalry encapsulated: England fans getting a kick out of scraping a draw against this shower of shite. 

We need to beat Slovakia at home (lol) and Slovenia away (lol) now. 

Edit: all the English that were slaughtering Guardiola for getting Joe Hart to fuck are going to be the exact same ones demanding to know Joe Hart still plays for England. 

42 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's more a case of laughing at the Scottish fans really. 

I'm not sure how or why you're trying to turn this into laughing at Scotland? That's an embarrassing result for England. 

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Poor from England yes, but still funny to see the Scots put in their place after going 2-1 up late on. I'm not really fussed about England on the whole as after the Iceland defeat I've not really bothered with them but it's just nice to see that even at our worst we are still able to spoil Scotland's cup final. 

Bizarre behaviour. Would be like you celebrating Everton getting a draw against Tranmere or something

• Subscriber

Hilarious how that one ended. After Scotland equalised you could see both of the other goals coming when the free kicks were lined up, was one of those ridiculous kinds of games.

Was a very entertaining end after the usual drivel. Both sides awful. Why we play with so little energy I have no idea and why do we put Rashford out wide?

Not a great result but ultimately irrelevant as it will take a disaster to not win this group.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Bizarre behaviour. Would be like you celebrating Everton getting a draw against Tranmere or something

That's a poor analogy. I'd say it's more Southampton v Portsmouth. Everton v Tranmere isn't really a rivalry where England v Scotland is.

11 hours ago, Dan said:

That's a poor analogy. I'd say it's more Southampton v Portsmouth. Everton v Tranmere isn't really a rivalry where England v Scotland is.

That's a fair point, although there is some sort of rivalry between them two but yeah, the Southampton/Portsmouth one is probably closer

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Why the fuck was our best winger on the bench?? ..took him all of 5mins to set up Kane :readthemessage:  ..southgate out!!

Because as per usual we have to piss around playing a young forward on the wing because he's quick. I swear no other country is as bad for doing this. Why are people obsessed with putting Rashford on the wing? I'd rather him playing up front in the U21 or at Toulon than on the wing for the seniors.

5 hours ago, LFCMike said:

That's a fair point, although there is some sort of rivalry between them two but yeah, the Southampton/Portsmouth one is probably closer

At the end of the day they're our biggest rivals and we may take the piss but there's no country I'd rather lose a final to (I know it's a funny thought of an England/Scotland final) than Scotland

• The topic was unpinned

Archived