• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ranieri to Take Over At Nantes

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Unless Nigel Pearson built that Nantes side I think I'll keep my money in my wallet :ph34r:

we already know they're a bunch of snakes in the 18/19 season :) 

Hope he does well in France!  Great guy and I'm so happy he finally won a league title which he deserved for what he's given the game over the years.  Won't be doing the same with Nantes though because the disparity between sides in Ligue 1 is much more acute there.  But he's done his thing and it was all down to him.

• Subscriber

I saw that BBC headline and wondered what on earth it was about, didn't realise that was a rule over there.

Good luck to him though. It's a shame how it ended here but I think it's worked out for all parties in the end if he's actually landed this job.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:rofl::rofl: LCFC is heading for the championship, is that what you call "worked out" 😂😂

2017-09-18-14-26-13--1628267800.jpg.90ab6d918d7f6029a842403467cd73d4.jpg

with nantes 3 wins 1 draw 0 loses 0 goals conceded. 

hope you dont forget about our bet when its time to pay up!

how did you work that out?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:rofl::rofl: LCFC is heading for the championship, is that what you call "worked out" 😂😂

2017-09-18-14-26-13--1628267800.jpg.90ab6d918d7f6029a842403467cd73d4.jpg

with nantes 3 wins 1 draw 0 loses 0 goals conceded. 

hope you dont forget about our bet when its time to pay up!

We were 100% going down under Ranieri. Anyone who couldn't see that is in denial.

Don't worry, I've already spent my winnings.

Just now, ...Dan said:

Teso's conveniently forgotten Nantes' first two games. xD Two losses, no goals scored, four goals conceded.

He does that on purpose, just to make the opposing poster look bad.

I remember he was listing the Copa America top 4 in 2011 and he put Peru in 4th when we finished 3rd. Also done it with Ruidiaz' achievements in Mexico several times.

To his credit, he's insanely amusing. Unfortunately for him though, we're not laughing with him.

• Subscriber

I've been tracking what's going on at Nantes and I must admit I've been a bit surprised at them so far. I thought he looked absolutely shot to bits here last year and that this appointment was misinformed. I still think in time it is likely to go wrong (there's a pattern throughout his career here and it isn't a conincidence) but they've started well so fair play on that. 

7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xD and replacing him with a fucking clueless caretake. Craig has potential to be a decent championship coach and thats a good thing cause thats exactly were LCFC is heading. 

Let me get this straight

- Last season you predicted Leicester to lose every game since the start of the season

- When he gets sacked, they are all "snakes"

- You continue to predict them to lose every game, and they stay up going on a great run since he got sacked

- Now you are saying he is a useless caretaker manager and that they would be so much better if Ranieri stayed in charge.

giphy.gif

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Let me get this straight

- Last season you predicted Leicester to lose every game since the start of the season

- When he gets sacked, they are all "snakes"

- You continue to predict them to lose every game, and they stay up going on a great run since he got sacked

- Now you are saying he is a useless caretaker manager and that they would be so much better if Ranieri stayed in charge.

giphy.gif

It's almost as if he's got an agenda isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

It's almost as if he's got an agenda isn't it?

The best part is he looks for small contradictions out of my posts and puts words in my mouth to try and give me a bad reputation, yet he's a talking contradicting machine. 

The amount of times he's changed his arguments just for his to fit the moment is countless. The best part is he thinks we're laughing with him.

:clown:

you try so fucking hard to get likes from people that you make up stuff :D 

:dam::dam::dam:

I never predicted LCFC to lose every game before Ranieri 

xDxDxD

you fucking depressed bellend

I actually am depressed, and its become very serious, so don't you dare try to get involved in that like you did when I was at WFI. This comment alone deserves a suspension or else the staff is too lenient.

i actually predicted them to beat Chelsea. 

Yeah, one result to get one over Cicero

Again, xDxDxD

leave me the fuck alone,

Why should I if you'll come in to have a pop at me at the smallest things anyways?

Again, xDxDxD

4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

dont you have a peru amateur game to go "report" were its only 20 people in attandace and 10 of them are llamas? 

And finally, :rofl::rofl:

I'm actually currently following 2 amateur games (Copa Peru, third tier) and I can confirm there are more than 10 llamas in the stands. The estimate was completely wrong, I'm afraid.

As I would say, complete guess :ph34r:

Archived