talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 13th June - France 3-2 England

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Different cultures I guess, I don't think the French are known for their Oasis-sounding music. They did what they thought was best and that's good enough for me. 

again, I don't question the sentiment of it all and agree about the gesture of solidarity shown between the 2 countries since the attacks in each country. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game this. Both teams moving the ball very well. 

9 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Kante's FA cup final performance: got outperformed by the worst arsenal midfield in recent years.

Pogba vs ajax, a far better team than Arsenal: best player offensively and defensively 

Ohhh he's done it agaaaaaain

France's quality showing now, technique all over the pitch. We're being out muscled and don't have the speed either. We just look clumsy compared to them.

Hopefully having Alli and Kane pays dividends because they don't have two better players than those.

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Kante's FA cup final performance: got outperformed by the worst arsenal midfield in recent years.

Pogba vs ajax, a far better team than Arsenal: best player offensively and defensively 

On that showing? xD

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

I can't think of many things more satisfying than watching John Stones try to defend and remembering that your club got paid £50m for his 'services'.

really annoyed me what he did for Giroud's disallowed goal.

stopped play and put his hand up calling for offside. Play to the fucking whistle man. 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 13th June - France 3-2 England
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived