talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Season, New Kit

football forum

• Administrator

That 'leaked' new top looks like this year's Nike template (different colour shoulder/sleeves to the chest/torso) and just bigger stripes?

Its nice but nothing revolutionary or surprising considering it's  Barcelona. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

My family said its awful, but I actually like it. I also like the dark green kits they'll be wearing. Those in particular are a class above.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Next season, if what I’m hearing is true - we’re going retro to celebrate 25 years since our (disgraced)  Champions league Triumph. It’s still gorgeous even after all this time. 

5A567B7B-956A-47EF-85B8-B5262E14C45A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Batard said:

Next season, if what I’m hearing is true - we’re going retro to celebrate 25 years since our (disgraced)  Champions league Triumph. It’s still gorgeous even after all this time. 

5A567B7B-956A-47EF-85B8-B5262E14C45A.jpeg

It's a beauty!

• Administrator

My mistake on next season, we’ve actually changed supplier to Puma. The 25th addition is something of a parting gift from adidas as a one off. The concept art though for next seasons kit is quite something 

0CCCE088-4B82-4B8C-A714-5BC58E7F606C.jpeg

2 hours ago, Batard said:

My mistake on next season, we’ve actually changed supplier to Puma. The 25th addition is something of a parting gift from adidas as a one off. The concept art though for next seasons kit is quite something 

0CCCE088-4B82-4B8C-A714-5BC58E7F606C.jpeg

THAT is absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful exclusive design for Olympique Marseille from PUMA.

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Macron are awful when it comes to football kits, I don't think I've ever seen one that's looked decent.

I agree mate.  Strange for an Italian company to be so crap in design because for example Kappa make great kits and I love them.

2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Errea are responsible for some of the worst Crystal Palace kits I've ever seen.

Yeah, Errea aren't too hot either.  Although there is a little known Italian sports manufacturers called GIVOVA that makes some of Italy's smaller clubs kits which I like and when I was out in Naples over Christmas I bought one of their track suits.

Archived