• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Season, New Kit

football forum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Love the Juve kits but the new club crest spoils it.

Milan's is as Milan as you can get but still good. 

Just hope they don't have a sickly green away kit. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

How can you say that Bayern shirt is horrible :|. It's a thing of beauty.

It's horrible. It looks like an anthromoprhic Adidas logo ejaculated it's three stripe bullshit over a red shirt. Half of the stripes lead to nowhere and the way they point towards the T..mobile logo looks like it's actually a shirt for Bayern T..Mobile FC.

I love both the Juventus and the AC Milan kits because they're traditional and rather retro in their makeup.  Although I prefer Milan's because the three Adidas stripes are on the shoulders and not down the side like Juve's.  By the way...  Juventus' new crest is a total joke.

I quite like Bayern's although I know what's happened there and this is where most clubs will go in the future.  The whole design has been established by their sponsor for maximum effect.

27 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

590272a954e30_river-17-18-kits(6).jpg.e5d0a2fcb9d337567ccf068b5ea8b2b0.jpg

590272b8c4f85_river-17-18-kits(2).jpg.0ee718e7644c6ceeeb36a88e27602c0d.jpg

japan-2017-home-kit-2.jpg

The Japan kit looks like it always does and nothing much ever changes there.

But the River Plate home top is wonderful.  Love that!

I don't like the red one that much although this year red is apparently the new black! ;)

The designs running in the red away top (yellow) remind me a bit of an Adidas away top Arsenal had years ago and has now become a cult top... But back in the day is was seen as awful.

Fairly sure that black and grey BVB shirt is their current 3rd one.

In any case: Liverpools new shirt is lovely, and Milan are a good example of a club that cranks out consistently nice kits without fucking around excessively with traditional stripes.

1 minute ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

flamengo-adidas-2017-2.thumb.jpg.c0c3158cfe7672718d31926bec4188c8.jpg

Well nothing much going on there then.  No point in buying a new Flamengo top with that attempt from Adidas.  The most exciting thing about that is what's gong on around the top.

6 minutes ago, Machado said:

It's meant to be retro inspired. I love it :15_yum:

bkKUxix.jpg

Love the collars on that classic kit! xD

Pure fashion of the era which has somehow been lost in today's more cold methodical football kits.

11 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Not sure about the white circle around the badge but that's a good'un. 

It's a take on the old way of doing crests on kits when they were patches sewn on.  I actually like that.

8 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Love the collars on that classic kit! xD

Pure fashion of the era which has somehow been lost in today's more cold methodical football kits.

I have a replica of that one. It's pure cotton. Too hot to wear in the summer, let alone to play football with. I don't know how they managed it back then :8_laughing:

4 minutes ago, Machado said:

I have a replica of that one. It's pure cotton. Too hot to wear in the summer, let alone to play football. I don't know how they managed it back then :8_laughing:

I have one of Arsenal (1971) and one of Barcelona (1936) both made out of cotton.  I remember playing with the Barcelona one with my friends one summer afternoon years ago and I think I lost more liquids than a Formula 1 driver xD

The shirt also stretched because of the weight of the sweat and it almost ended around my knees hahahaha.

17 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

olympique-marseille-17-18-third-kit-2.thumb.jpg.0ad366d9874813de93b3ee4f190e1f5e.jpg

olympique-marseille-17-18-home-kit-1.thumb.jpg.c8b437a611dbd2080f0f96554662be51.jpg

Love it, love it, love it. The lack of sponsors, the retro badge on the away shirt, the different collars, Adidas switching up it's location of it's shitty fucking stripes. OM fans could be happy with these for the next decade. This what a home kit and an away kit should look like.

17 hours ago, Spike said:

Love it, love it, love it. The lack of sponsors, the retro badge on the away shirt, the different collars, Adidas switching up it's location of it's shitty fucking stripes. OM fans could be happy with these for the next decade. This what a home kit and an away kit should look like.

Marseille always seem to have great kits. 

Archived