The better place to talk football.

Mo Salah Adulation Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Only important goal he's scored is the one against Burnley. 

pretty sure he's scored more game changing goals? he's been first scorer a few times recently?

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

pretty sure he's scored more game changing goals? he's been first scorer a few times recently?

Of course. Doesn't fit the agenda, though. And the one last Sunday doesn't count because I didn't see it. 

On 11/29/2017 at 5:35 PM, SirBalon said:

Hahaha I get it but I haven't changed my mind at all mate. Not one bit. He's a Tony Daley with goals. :ph34r:

Another monotonous player is Arjen Robben! If it's a good tune a player only needs one.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

I fucking knew he was going to have a great career. Even at Chelsea when he played he was dynamite.

No one knew he would be this good. He was raw with us and at Basel. KDB was a far bigger mistake as the talent was already there. 

Seriously I'm starting to fucking despise Mourinho

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's my favourite player out of our squad right now. He's an incredible attacker, great work rate, shitloads of pace, and loads of technique. I was optimistic about him but I never would have imagined he'd be this good.

Just goes to show how players who are in a system that allows them to use their attacking strengths do well in that kind of set-up, You only need to take him and De-Bruyne as 2 very good examples of this.. Under Mourinho and the defensive mindset he instills in players only stifled their creative talent but now of course their talents are there for all to see... Lukaku to a degree was another player

All 3 moved on or allowed to leave.. makes you wonder what sort of a team we might have if we had just shown some patience 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

No one knew he would be this good. He was raw with us and at Basel. KDB was a far bigger mistake as the talent was already there. 

Nah, mate. I saw it; the way he moved with the ball, his ferocious long shot, his speed and technique. I knew he'd be fantastic. I'm forever mad about De Bruyne. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Salah sure is having a career season and you have to wonder who he will be playing for next season?

Jose is a "all about me" coach, which means here and now. Wasnt prepared to wait on players and more foolhardy, took more money to spend over inserting clauses into deals where we had first dibs on buybacks. KDB has been the biggest hit, but if Salah continues to score at ease then he could be as sickening. I dont care what anyone says, nobody could have seen this in him when he pulled a Chelsea shirt on. Maybe once he got to Italy there was signs. From what I remember, Jose played him wide Left wheres his success at Liverpool is coming from wide right? (Too be honest I have not seen much of them)

That League cup n PL title he brought us 2nd time around is proving to be very expensive.

• The title was changed to Mo Salah Adulation Thread

Archived