talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Peru National Team Discussion

football forum

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Didn't know cocaine was a banned substance xD. Have a day off.

think what he actually said was he knew cocaine was a banned substance, knew what he was doing and knew what his doctor was doing and thought he could get away with it all.

But what do I know? I'm just an Indian/English hybrid!!!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I for one have sympathy for Paolo. Only earlier this year I thought I was drinking a cup of Cocaine, when In fact I was having unprotected sex with my girlfriend. How could I know sperm was a substance that would fertilise an egg. 

#NotaJaffa

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Batard said:

I for one have sympathy for Paolo. Only earlier this year I thought I was drinking a cup of Cocaine, when In fact I was having unprotected sex with my girlfriend. How could I know sperm was a substance that would fertilise an egg. 

#NotaJaffa

This reminds me of  Shawn Barber, a Canadian athlete who tested positive for cocaine but had his 2 year ban removed after successfully arguing that he inadvertently ingested cocaine when kissing a woman he met on the internet xD 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, nudge said:

This reminds me of  Shawn Barber, a Canadian athlete who tested positive for cocaine but had his 2 year ban removed after successfully arguing that he inadvertently ingested cocaine when kissing a woman he met on the internet xD 

xD 

5 hours ago, Stan said:

think what he actually said was he knew cocaine was a banned substance, knew what he was doing and knew what his doctor was doing and thought he could get away with it all.

So are you or are you not a Toyota Auris?

Arent they used a lot by UBER... Opps, they’re banned too! :ph34r:

Cocaine is banned not because it is an illicit drug but because it can mask the usage of certain doping drugs. Also I believe his claim was that he was drinking cocoa tea and that is what the results picked up, not cocaine.

25 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

About time this load of Guinea Pig fingering weirdos got chucked out of the World Cup now. Striker on the white stuff and the leader of the FA corrupt? Kick them out. 

Burga isn't the leader. He stopped being the leader about 4 years ago. Just looking for more reason to fuel your vendetta. Twat

Safe to say Guerrero and Gareca have won the best player/manager in South America in their respective polls.

Guerrero would be the first Peruvian to win it since 1972.

596dcf6ed604396d83d9c8c70248b8cd.png

7c8d3b5ea5ca6ae6d75ae98dc3fe3f2d.png

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Burga isn't the leader. He stopped being the leader about 4 years ago. Just looking for more reason to fuel your vendetta. Twat

Nah, just reeling you in, light entertainment.

Why would I have a vendetta against a tiny nation that has done nothing in my lifetime other than producing Nobby Solano? 

1 minute ago, Smiley Culture said:

Nah, just reeling you in, light entertainment.

Why would I have a vendetta against a tiny nation that has done nothing in my lifetime other than producing Nobby Solano? 

If you think all we've done was produce Nolberto Solano, who's not even in the top 3 of best Peruvian players in my lifetime, then you are mistaken.

Peruvians Abroad for 2018 (so far)

Paolo Guerrero (Flamengo)

Miguel Trauco (Flamengo)

Christian Cueva (Sao Paulo)

Beto Da Silva (Gremio)

Marco Saravia (Gremio)

Yordy Reyna (Vancouver Whitecaps)

Alexander Callens (New York City FC)

Christian Ramos (Emelec)

Edison Flores (Aab)

Andre Carrillo (Watford)

Yoshimar Yotun (Orlando City)

Luis Advincula (Lobos BUAP)

Pedro Aquino (Lobos BUAP)

Andy Polo (Monarcas)

Raul Ruidiaz (Monarcas)

Pedro Gallese (Veracruz)

Alexi Gomez (Atlas)

Anderson Santamaria (Puebla)

Renato Tapia (Feyenoord)

Paolo Hurtado (Vitoria do Guiamares)

Jefferson Farfan (Lokomotiv)

Ivan Bulos (Boavista)

Victor Rossel (Atletico Venezuela)

Gino Guerrero (Guarani)

Mario Ceballos (Trujillanos)

Christofer Gonzales (Colo Colo)

Sergio Peña (Granada)

Cristian Benavente (Charleroi)

Carlos Zambrano (PAOK)

Claudio Pizarro (Koln)

Is this the most Peruvians we've ever had abroad? Obviously not counting the young academy players.

#WorldCupQualificationEffect

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the friendlies, I'd experiment this lineup in march

Gallese

Advincula - Callens - Araujo - Trauco

Aquino

Tapia - Yotun

Hurtado ------------------ Flores

Farfan

I think a 3 man midfield is what we need to try against France to not get our asses whooped. Callens probably won't get called up, but a man can hope. I much prefer Hurtado over Carrillo, although Andre has found himself some form at Watford. If he keeps this up until march, maybe I would be OK with giving him another opportunity in the team. Too many options on that right wing.

If Callens doesn't get called up, try Santamaria.

On 12/12/2017 at 05:23, Stan said:

You're a Heinze 57 mate 

No need to hide anything, but it seems we will be getting kicked out of Russia 2018 because of a politician.

Its stupid, the team worked so hard to qualify and we will be getting kicked out for something out of their control.

I know little to nothing about politics, but this has gotten me angry.

So in response to the above post

We are apparently in no danger of getting kicked out because there was another law that protected this one from FIFA regulations.

I have no idea how this politics shit works. I hope this is true though. Imagine working so hard to qualify for your first World Cup in 36 years only to get kicked out for something non football related.

Ok, I think I understand now.

The law we had now would have left us at risk of getting expelled from the World Cup.

However, a new law was approved and now we should be fine.

Still, I want FIFA to have final word before believing anything, and I hope it turns out alright for us :( 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Pretty much this, no sympathy. A nation that idolises a drugs cheat and buries its head in the sand shouldn't go to the World Cup.

sounds like a politician has tried to break the law as well. typical. they don't deserve to be in Russia this summer at all. 

We would never have corrupt politicians here in the UK.

Archived