• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2017/2018

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Less than 100km between them - would it be possible that Holstein could borrow the Hamburg ground and keep top DL football there whilst Hamburg regroups and they sort out their own stadium?

No, Hamburg already rejected Kiel's request to use their stadium.

Tobias Kempe Fussballgott!! Undeserved win but we've been on the other end quite a few times this season too so i don't feel too bad about it.

War mit meinen Nerven komplett am Ende bis das Tor gefallen ist. Da ist mir wortwörtlich ein Felsen vom Herz gefallen! 

I really hope the next season won't be as dramatic for once. 

27 minutes ago, londonerlilie said:

Tobias Kempe Fussballgott!! Undeserved win but we've been on the other end quite a few times this season too so i don't feel too bad about it.

War mit meinen Nerven komplett am Ende bis das Tor gefallen ist. Da ist mir wortwörtlich ein Felsen vom Herz gefallen! 

Glückwunsch!

Das ist echt unfassbar was man diese Saison leisten musste, nur um in der Klasse zu bleiben.

Bin echt richtig froh gewesen, dass wir da heute nicht mehr drin gesteckt haben.

Bei uns war es aber trotzdem ein extrem emotionaler Tag, weil heute einige Spieler verabschiedet wurden.

Einer davon Branimir Bajic der seit 8 Jahren im Verein war , langjähriger Kapitän und schon jetzt eine Vereinslegende. Hat heute seine Karriere beendet.

Außerdem Kingsley Onuegbu, der eine absolut prägende Figur für uns in den letzten Jahren war, gerade auch als Persönlichkeit nach dem Zwangsabstieg. Da ist irgendwie heute auch eine Ära zuende gegangen.

Oh man, Fortuna winning the league in dramatic fashion today, what a feeling. But really, coming back after 0:2 and winning 3:2 shows real character. Gießelmann's goal was spectacular. 

Anyway, so long suckers. Thanks for all the fish. If you're looking for me, I'm one league above you. 

4 hours ago, londonerlilie said:

Struggling with relation all season then finish mid table. Typical of 2. Bundesliga this season. Other than HSV and Koln bouncing straight back 98 have a good a chance as any of promotion. As good as the likes of Arminia or Bochum. 

• Subscriber

Same here, and he was really emotional after the final whistle yesterday... It's a pity, but everything has an end. Hopefully he finds success again with a new club in the future.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

The downside of success. Our players are interesting again for other clubs.

Freiburg just bought our goalkeeper Mark Flekken which is a huge loss in my opinion. 

I hope we find a decent replacement. 

Felix-Wiedwald-Autogrammkarte-MSV-Duisbu

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

xD That was my first thought as well.

I'd love him back here but unfortunately that is very unlikely. I think it would be good for him though :P

It would be good for him. Also, he strikes me as a player who'd accept lower wages in exchange for trust, familial atmosphere and regular playing time, so I still think it could happen. Fingers crossed!

• Administrator

good news for Holsten Kiel if they get promoted. Apparently they've been allowed to play at their own home ground in the Bundesliga if they get there but they have to build a temporary stand to do so. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Stan said:

good news for Holsten Kiel if they get promoted. Apparently they've been allowed to play at their own home ground in the Bundesliga if they get there but they have to build a temporary stand to do so. 

Now they only have to win the playoff xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived