• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar Jr. Discussion

football forum

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Doubt it. the barca system and players work entirely to serve and rack up his numbers. when a team shuts down that system like juventus did,  messi doesnt know what to do hence all those horrendous miss shots he had. thats why ibra left and thats why neymar is leaving. 

You do know a year previous Barcelona beat Juventus in the Champions League Final 3-1 don't you?

You should stop reading retarded comments on news articles on social media and formulate your own thoughts.  Although by the looks on how you search to formulate them, you'd probably come out with the same thing and I'd bet you're one of those that join in all that crap full of fanboys and glory hunters.

According to the president of the LFP, Javier Tebas....  He had this to say on the reasons why the LFP refused the payment from Juan de Dios Crespo.

"We won't accept the money from a club like Paris Saint-Germain, who without being a part of La Liga or our organisation they're trying to benefit themselves without a single word on the rights we give our own clubs.  More so when a club like this is infringing upon all the rules and regulations of the continental authorities....  The FFP rules UEFA have put in place, the European Union and the authorities in Switzerland.  It would be acting against our own interests in the manner it's being done to accept this payment."

"It's a clear case of financial doping...  Some don't seem to understand that the moment this goes through it will change how transfers are done forever.  It hurts the league, it actually hurts every league and especially those clubs without the backing PSG have used to acquire the money to pay this buy-out clause.  Not a single cent of the €222m has come from Paris Saint-Germain.  This hasn't been financed by a football club and every cent has come from a state!  It has come from an organisation called Qatar Sports Investment which as is well known has nothing to do with sport but I can't go into all of that right now and just state the issues as they stand right now.  We negotiate and hold player registrations that are owned by football clubs, not questionable states.  PSG in this case would be acquiring a footballer for an extortionate amount of money using the weight of 'sponsors' and in doing so are inflating the benefits of a state and not football.  It's a move that football shouldn't accept and it needs to be investigated a lot more because to accept it in this manner would set a precedent that's uncontrollable."

Funny they didn't seem to mind Real spending 100 million for Bale,  90 million for Ronaldo, and Barca spending almost 200 million for both Neymar and Suarez.  Because that sure didn't hurt the market....

Haha fuck off you hypocritical twat. 

48 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Funny they didn't seem to mind Real spending 100 million for Bale,  90 million for Ronaldo, and Barca spending almost 200 million for both Neymar and Suarez.  Because that sure didn't hurt the market....

Haha fuck off you hypocritical twat. 

That's completely different.

All those players were bought by negotiation (not a buy-out clause and what that entails) and all those players were paid for by the club.

Have you read everything the LFP president has said there?

6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I didnt bring it up bruh, cicero did. 

As I said to Cicero...  Read what was written!  Not just the headline!!!

None of the players mentioned were signed by activating a buy-out clause which is a whole different ball game because in a normal signing (which are all the names mentioned from Real Madrid and FC Barcelona) they were negotiated for and that's between club and club where the league (in this case the LFP) has no say in the matter and aren't involved ever.

That above first and foremost!

Secondly...  If you read what the president of the LFP said, he is saying that the player isn't being signed by PSG but actually by a state (a state is a country) in the shape of an organisation controlled and financed by Qatar's "government" (Qatar Sports Investment).  This changes everything as he's saying...  Nothing like this has ever happened and stop and think for a second... Forget this is happening with Neymar and Barcelona (I say that because you're biased in your sentiments to the club) and think about the future and how signings will now be done.  No longer does a club have to sign a player!  There are rules and then there is the future of the sport and EVERY club that lives within each football federative border.  Football isn't just made up of these giants.

But in truth, I don't see how the LFP is really going to be able to stop this one.  They'll have to accept in the end.  The only solution is to take this particular case after it's done and amend the laws so that it can't occur again.

OFFICIAL:

Neymar Jr ceases to be an FC Barcelona player and has officially moved to Paris Saint-German after La Liga accepted the €222m buy-out clause at the petition of Barça who didn't want this lingering on anymore.

Won't wish him good luck and instead will wave him a polite middle finger.  

I thoroughly enjoyed Javier Tebas' mini tantrum. Your league has been stealing players for years now. I know every club in all leagues do the same, but the way Real and Barca openly tap players is irritating - while showing this holier than thou attitude. I hope Barca and Real have poor UCL campaigns and At. Madrid wins La Liga.

19 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

OFFICIAL:

Neymar Jr ceases to be an FC Barcelona player and has officially moved to Paris Saint-German after La Liga accepted the €222m buy-out clause at the petition of Barça who didn't want this lingering on anymore.

Won't wish him good luck and instead will wave him a polite middle finger.  

mate, I have a question on this whole saga. Why are you talking bad about Neymar? Did he say anything wrong in the press or posted anything on twitter or facebook or elsewhere? If anything, he handled this with decency, he never talked anything about the whole transfer, he went to china for the promotions and played with the team in the states and scored goals and helped them win. I dont get the hate towards neymar on this one. I get people dont like his father's antics but the kid did nothing wrong IMO. He was brought from Santos via many illegal transactions and cules were all happy and never said anything bad then but not sure why are you lot going mad over him for moving to some other team for whatever reasons he might have. 

• Administrator

The behavior in Spain by La Liga, particularly Tebas strikes of hubris. Talk of refusing to accept payments and illegal transactions seems desperate.

It would be like the Premier League intervening on Bale leaving for Real Madrid. No one ever truly knows how they fund their transfers but had the Premier League kicked up a stink, would it have been for any other reason than worrying it would have damaged the quality of the product or the League?

I doubt a league that has several clubs who have evaded tax can really portray itself as a paragon of sound financial keeping. The longer it goes on the sillier Tebas will ultimately look.

1 minute ago, Batard said:

The behavior in Spain by La Liga, particularly Tebas strikes of hubris. Talk of refusing to accept payments and illegal transactions seems desperate.

It would be like the Premier League intervening on Bale leaving for Real Madrid. No one ever truly knows how they fund their transfers but had the Premier League kicked up a stink, would it have been for any other reason than worrying it would have damaged the quality of the product or the League?

I doubt a league that has several clubs who have evaded tax can really portray itself as a paragon of sound financial keeping. The longer it goes on the sillier Tebas will ultimately look.

Nothing like the Bale transaction as that was a negotiation between two clubs and not a state paying for the transfer.

This isn't on you mate... But people formulate opinions seeming to be based on reading headlines and not the facts.

12 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I thoroughly enjoyed Javier Tebas' mini tantrum. Your league has been stealing players for years now. I know every club in all leagues do the same, but the way Real and Barca openly tap players is irritating - while showing this holier than thou attitude. I hope Barca and Real have poor UCL campaigns and At. Madrid wins La Liga.

When has a La Liga club EVER stolen a player?

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Nothing like the Bale transaction as that was a negotiation between two clubs and not a state paying for the transfer.

This isn't on you mate... But people formulate opinions seeming to be based on reading headlines and not the facts.

You say that - but think it's pretty widely known that the State has a pretty sizeable influence in the goings on at Real Madrid... 

Quite glorious to see this happen to Barca, they have scumbagged a lot of teams in the past. Hilarious to see them whinge when it's the other way round.

Big move for Neymar, I think he is superb and it will be interesting seeing him being the main man now. Big loss for Barca.

In all seriousness it's just a bunch of whores fucking over another bunch of whores to appeal to more whores. There's not a single decent thing about either club anymore, most of the players are mercenaries anyway, long gone are the days of Puyol types. 

There are more signings made by the clubs in the Premier league every season than any other league in the world, more money is spent by Premier league clubs every season by a massive margin, it's the league with the least homegrown players in the world.... But if a player is signed from the Premier league, it's "tapping up", "bullying", "an insult", "wrong". Fuck off.

Was bought to be the future successor to Messi, opted to be the new Figo instead. It's sad that it had to end this way, but it is what it is. 

Now here's to hoping that the board surprises us and spends the money wisely so we can become a stronger overall team despite this departure. 

Archived