football forum

PAULO DYBALA

LAPR1351-109-kPMH-U19075818028Lr-620x349

Full Name: Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala

DOB: 15 November 1993 (age 23)

POB: Laguna Larga, Cordoba, Argentina

Height: 5'9

Position: Forward/Attacking Midfielder

Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for Italian club Juventus and the Argentinian national team. After beginning his career in Argentina with Instituto de Cordoba in 2011, he moved to Italian club Palermo in 2012; his performances in Serie A later earned him a transfer to Juventus in 2015, where he won the league title, the Coppa Italia and the Supercoppa Italia during his first season with the club. Due to his creative style of play, pace, talent, technique and eye for goal, he has been nicknamed "La Joya" ("The Jewel" in Spanish).

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

For all the speculation around him and a possible move to Barcelona, it's just about impossible for them to get him.

With 5 years left on his deal, no buy out clause and at a very stable club financially, I can't see how Juventus would accept any bid for him. Any bid would have to be almost as much as Neymar's for them to consider it.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

I wonder who the two players could be? The rumours of Rafinha to Arsenal obviously haven't turned out true but I wonder if he would be made a make-weight in a potential move for Dybala? The fact that Messi '''allegedly'' wants Paulo at the club will carry weight and if they can strike a deal with Juventus I'm sure the Argentinian would jump ship.

@SirBalon - It's safe to come in here, Italian football is good :ph34r:

xD;)

Anyway...  After pumping a top player to boost Ligue1's status (onto one club that rapes everything there anyhow), and also at least boosting Ligue1's post count via La Liga...

Now we come onto Dybala...  Who knows what the deal is there.  What I posted before was the rumour that was released in practically every Spanish newspaper this morning.  But with things like these and the fact Barça have received a perverse amount of money from a bunch of Arabs, who knows what could happen!

I prefer Dybala to Coutinho any day of the week although at the same time I don't see where Dybala is going to fit in as he plays in from the right onto his left foot.  Moving Suárez out left is mental and cementing Messi to a position is retarded.  Dybala would be great once Messi is totally established in the midfield which is where he seems to be heading.  But right now he is free to roam where he likes and having so many attackers that enjoy coming in from the right is a mark of being unbalanced.

I personally still think Barça are going for Coutinho and I couldn't give a damn what some bloke down the pub says.  Where Barça are concerned, until I hear it from three particular journalists, then things stay the same.

I think Dybala at Barcelona is a disaster. I unironically believe Pedro is what Barcelona need. Is he as talented as Dybala? Probably not but Pedro's energy, aggression, and flexibility isn't something that should've been sold.

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

spot on. hopefully Barcelona gets the midget, thats exactly what they need. 

He is 5'10 you nut. That is nearly 6 inches taller than the average Mexican.xD

17 minutes ago, Spike said:

I think Dybala at Barcelona is a disaster. I unironically believe Pedro is what Barcelona need. Is he as talented as Dybala? Probably not but Pedro's energy, aggression, and flexibility isn't something that should've been sold.

I agree. I don´t think he´s the player Barcelona needs. According to L´Equipe, Dembelé and Barça have agreed to terms and now Barcelona will deal with Dortmund over the fee. That´s a much better option. 

On 8/5/2017 at 6:20 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

spot on. hopefully Barcelona gets the midget, thats exactly what they need. 

14 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Del Piero, Baggio, zidane, POGBA, and now the new number 10 Dybala and to think some fools thought he was going to join barcelona 😂😂😂 only the greats wear that number 

O.o

51 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Del Piero, Baggio, zidane, POGBA, and now the new number 10 Dybala and to think some fools thought he was going to join barcelona 😂😂😂 only the greats wear that number 

Zidane didn't wear the number 10 at Juve, genius. Pogba is shit.

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Spike said:

Zidane didn't wear the number 10 at Juve, genius. Pogba is shit.

Think he was a no. 10 for the national side only and if I remember right he used to wear a 22 for Juve?

42 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

@Cicero come on now, its like you mentioning Lukaku and calling it a pefect transfer window and now you slagging him left. great player but not what barcelona needs and most importantly dybala doesnt need to ruin his career going to barcelona. 

and asura, you keep quoting me and i still dont know who the fuck you are nor i care.

spike are you calling Conte a liar? 

Yeah, mate. Conte a model professional is going to come out in the media and call a player he gets along with 'shit'. Of course he is going to praise him, get some perspective, get a clue.

Ronaldo has zero CL titles. Danm you are getting boring, find some new material.

16 hours ago, Asura said:

its good to have someone like him on board, provides the much needed laughs and relief every now and then

No its not

This is actually true. Both parties have been in constant contact throughout the summer with even Juventus and Allegri commenting during this period. The fact is that they've been in contact but Barça don't have a slot for him right now. Next year I'm sure he'll go. 

44 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Does he suddenly become 'compatible' next year then?

He'll be taking Suárez' position next season from my understanding.  Dybala's agent has been very vocal about most conversations with Barça this summer and this is an ongoing situation since last year.

• The title was changed to Paulo Dybala

Archived