talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sausages are not only fruit.

football forum

Good evening from an ageing rocker and never satisfied ManU fan who shockingly actually lives in the North West.

I have been summoned to these shores by one of your own who assures me that this is a place of dignity, respect and decent banter.

Looking forward to some interesting times and discussions on why QPR are pointless.

Cheers!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Talk Football 365!

You can keep up to date with all of our activity by heading over to our Facebook page.

We would also appreciate it if you had a quick look over our forum guidelines as we like to have a relaxed environment and keeping to those will help. We'd also appreciate it if you could let us now where you found us.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy your stay!

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, ficklered said:

Good evening from an ageing rocker and never satisfied ManU fan who shockingly actually lives in the North West.

I have been summoned to these shores by one of your own who assures me that this is a place of dignity, respect and decent banter.

Looking forward to some interesting times and discussions on why QPR are pointless.

Cheers!

An actual Manc. As I live and breathe. 

Time will tell I guess, but he's a old fashioned, direct and powerful striker. Quality of supply will be key to getting the best out of him.

The big difference is pace, Morata is a bit ponderous, we suffered a bit last year on counters as despite some quality goal hanging Ibra lacked the speed to break the back line.

Basically while a poor man's Drogba, I think Lukaku definately has the tools to succeed.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:05 AM, ficklered said:

Cheers!

Oh you are going to be sooooooooooooooooo disappointed. Good to see a new name though. Hello. :bye:

Archived