talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

l'italiano

football forum

Non ha molto Italiano e Talkfootball365, ma io pensó che funzionera. Io sape un po de italiano, ma io ancora studiare la lengua.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oggi e molto bene. Allora io sto e Quebec, Canada. E molto freddo con molto vento ma c'e il sole e cielo e bello. 

Mi piace le citta ma il francese non c'e facile. e un po come l'italiano ma io parlarle di meno. studie le francese in la scuola ma l'ultima volta e a molti anni fa.

Questa meme e una moda allora. Me piace molto, e divertente. Il novo gioco di Crash Bandicoot e molto bene. io ancora non e ha finito a gioco ma quando torno indietro a Peru io a finito il gioco.

Io sto in Crash Bandicoot 2 allora. Io sto in il stanza di ordito 4, i livelli piu difficili. 

Torno indietro a Peru la prossima settimana.

7 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Questa meme e una moda allora. Me piace molto, e divertente. Il novo gioco di Crash Bandicoot e molto bene. io ancora non e ha finito a gioco ma quando torno indietro a Peru io a finito il gioco.

Io sto in Crash Bandicoot 2 allora. Io sto in il stanza di ordito 4, i livelli piu difficili. 

Torno indietro a Peru la prossima settimana.

Chi insegnato a parlare in questo modo?

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Chi insegnato a parlare in questo modo?

Un istituto italiano in Lima. Io studio l'italiano per il giornalismo. 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How good is that? Been meaning to learn spanish but with Argentine dialect/accent. 

Bocadillo pronounced Bocadisho 

Need to go for the Peruvian accent. No need to use the words "boludo" or "vos sos" :D

I do have a question though. Are you Italian born but living in the USA? I've always wondered.

12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How good is that? Been meaning to learn spanish but with Argentine dialect/accent. 

Bocadillo pronounced Bocadisho 

I got a small way into the Danish course, I'm about halfway through the German, and as I said I've just started the Italian. 

Tbh the only one I've found very useful so far is the German. It's pretty good at keeping your attention as it has some game-like reward mechanisms to keep you going, but tbh you need to supplement it with other sources. It's very good at building vocabulary, but I found myself struggling with grammar on both Danish and Italian - the exception was German, which is the only language I've done a lot of reading on elsewhere. 

Basically, do most of your work with other sources, and Duolingo's a really useful tool. It's also good for just getting a taste before you start seriously learning a language. 

Also, I'm not sure if they'll have any American dialects of Spanish. It will probably just be Castellano. 

Edit: to give you an example of what I mean: the different verb-forms in Italian. For stuff like Mangio-mangia-mangiano bla bla bla, I'd ideally just like a list of them all, and then do repeated examples of them all. 

But Duolingo tries to do it more subconsciously - you'll get a random scattering of examples and then questions using Io, lui and all that, and all they do is repeat any questions you get wrong. So essentially you're guessing until you get them all right. It might suit some people, but I don't find that effective, except to practice and refresh stuff you've already learned. 

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

Need to go for the Peruvian accent. No need to use the words "boludo" or "vos sos" :D

I do have a question though. Are you Italian born but living in the USA? I've always wondered.

Parents both italian. Mother is English/Italian from Florence and my dad's full blown from Genoa. Born in Italy and spent a little of my childhood in London before moving and attending Palmer's Chiropractic in the states. Met my wife in Reconquista in 2009 and had our daughter in 2010. Never really settled in one place thoughout my life or embraced a culture like the way I did with Argentina, hence me having a strong affiliation. 

Archived