talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

4 minutes ago, robosys said:

True but there are other options even better than Van Dijk, Van Dijk alone won't improve your defence, having teenagers play in full back positions isn't even helping, if you were to ask me, I think you guys need serious restructuring at the back like Man City did but I don't think Klopp will ever spend that much on defenders cause I don't think he sees those positions as something really critical to what he's looking to achieve with the team

I'm sure if Klopp had the option to spend hundreds of millions on the defence over the course of a couple of years he would. But Liverpool aren't Man City...

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I'm sure if Klopp had the option to spend hundreds of millions on the defence over the course of a couple of years he would. But Liverpool aren't Man City...

He'd resign, right? We were told Klopp wasn't interested in them sort of projects. Wants to build teams by signing younger players etc 

52 minutes ago, HK85 said:

He'd resign, right? We were told Klopp wasn't interested in them sort of projects. Wants to build teams by signing younger players etc 

But wanted to sign 26 year old Van Dijk for a huge sum of money. If he had the option, he would. Any manager would

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard for me to not feel like our seasons pretty much over. Our defense is dogshit, we're struggling for goals and we are without Mane for 6 weeks, and Klopp is being stubborn as fuck. None of this bodes well for us. Also fuck international football, I fucking hate it.

I can't imagine anything other than Man Utd fucking destroying us in the form we're in. Not looking forward to this weekend.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As much as Lovren frustrates the tits off me, the one thing you can say is that he tries his hardest and gives every last drop of sweat for the club. I feel bad for berating him as much as I have, at the end of the day it's 'only' a game of football. The abuse the guy has had to endure after yesterday has went too far.

21 minutes ago, FOYM said:

As much as Lovren frustrates the tits off me, the one thing you can say is that he tries his hardest and gives every last drop of sweat for the club. I feel bad for berating him as much as I have, at the end of the day it's 'only' a game of football. The abuse the guy has had to endure after yesterday has went too far.

He’s apparently on pain management due to an injury as well. 3 injections before each game.