talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members Pictures

football forum

Wow - So I came across these today, circa 2006. As I've mentioned before, Serie A was my first love with soccer, and Inter was my team. This game was against Messina and Materazzi scored on a bicycle kick. Inter won 2-0.Since 2009, Messina has gone bankrupt and is playing under a different name. @Dalmore might like these.

Capture.thumb.JPG.8cea911797e711ab6b04e6a68a27cc20.JPGCapture1.thumb.JPG.dfa697af11b4f79086c470412a5992a4.JPGP1010024.thumb.JPG.a1c836718b9dbea1d5ec3e56ab419da6.JPGP1010025.thumb.JPG.ccfaa0e56395fff0a89f049386229935.JPG

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ATL said:

Wow - So I came across these today, circa 2006. As I've mentioned before, Serie A is my first love with soccer, and Inter has always been my team. This game was against Messina and Materazzi scored on a bicycle kick. Inter won 2-0.Since 2009, Messina has gone bankrupt and is playing under a different name. @Dalmore might like these.

Capture.thumb.JPG.8cea911797e711ab6b04e6a68a27cc20.JPGCapture1.thumb.JPG.dfa697af11b4f79086c470412a5992a4.JPGP1010024.thumb.JPG.a1c836718b9dbea1d5ec3e56ab419da6.JPGP1010025.thumb.JPG.ccfaa0e56395fff0a89f049386229935.JPG

fixed

Just now, Spike said:

Actually went to a game a few days later. A 4-0 loss to the Kings...

Lady and I go up to Nashville to watch them play, and sometime I travel for 'work' to watch them in Tampa.

This is us outside Bridgestone Arena grabbing a drink

12507111_10103729207230885_6335007153233

1 minute ago, Dalmore said:

fixed

xD Took me a minute, but I see it.

Loved Serie A until everyone seemed to start cheating and being dishonest. Than Inter ran off with a Thai fella and hasn't been the same since.

1 minute ago, ATL said:

xD Took me a minute, but I see it.

Loved Serie A until everyone seemed to start cheating and being dishonest. Than Inter ran off with a Thai fella and hasn't been the same since.

Our History doesn't change though. No matter if we have changed owners, our philosophy remains the same and we keep the same aspect as it was first enstablished back in 1908. this is what defines us as a club.

5 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Our History doesn't change though. No matter if we have changed owners, our philosophy remains the same and we keep the same aspect as it was first enstablished back in 1908. this is what defines us as a club.

Agree - and I love to catch the odd Inter match on the website, but the passion I had for Italy, and Inter, just lost luster after all the scandals.

26 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Agreed with Stan on this, all Members Pictures should come with that members female "friend".Failure to do so will result in severe sanctions and/or a suspension.

You'd like mine then.

1 hour ago, ATL said:

Lady and I go up to Nashville to watch them play, and sometime I travel for 'work' to watch them in Tampa.

This is us outside Bridgestone Arena grabbing a drink

I didn't know you were a Hawks fan.

Image may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 person

Edited by Spike
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ATL said:

Ah, well then you probably don't care about my Hull, Toews, Kane, or Keith jersey. 

FUCK Bobby Hull. He is literally one of worst human beings imaginable, I wouldn't piss on his geriatric carcass if it was on fire in an orphanage. Not only does he have a history of violence that includes, beating the shit out of several wives, threatening his wife with a shotgun, smashing his wife's skull open with a steel stiletto, but he still creeps around women. My brother-in-law works as a bartender in Chicago and Hull frequents his bar, the dude will never leave until the female waiters give him a kiss. The last time the NJ Devils were at the UC he harassed another my sister-in-law until she gave him a kiss, wouldn't let her pass and even offered her a 'ride on his handlebars'.

Voynov was banned from the league for hitting his wife but Hull gets a statue, children walking around thinking he is a hero to the point they have his name on their shirts and a fat paycheque from the Blackhawks. 

• The topic was pinned