talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

MMA & Combat Sports

football forum

• 1 month later...
On 24/10/2022 at 13:02, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Against a has been with 1 arm. 

Sterling is a very unpopular champion due to his antics to win his first title. However he made a successful rematch against Yan and i wouldn't say TJ is a have been. Injured perhaps but not irrelevant

11 hours ago, True Blue said:

Sterling is a very unpopular champion due to his antics to win his first title. However he made a successful rematch against Yan and i wouldn't say TJ is a have been. Injured perhaps but not irrelevant

He's older than Dana White, had 2 years off for cheating. He ain't gonna be the same. 

9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The little russian guy that looks like a kid? He's top of my confusingly unfunny list. 
"hahahaha it's funny because he's not actually dangerous hahaha" Big bang theory level of comedy right there.

He just pops up everywhere on social media. They are milking him to death. Probably gets a lot of money though. I don't really care. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Saudi's investing in there own fighting league is surely only a good thing. The pay UFC fighters receive for the revenue they generate is shockingly abysmal.

Problem UFC has is they have very few stars in the sport that transcend the sport. Boxing has problems with getting the big fights all the time, but the way the sport is set up means a fighter can grow beyond the sport itself. Difficult to do that in the UFC.

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Saudi's investing in there own fighting league is surely only a good thing. The pay UFC fighters receive for the revenue they generate is shockingly abysmal.

The 100 million they’ve invested into PFL?It’s been around a few years and has the likes of Francis Ngannou signed to them.

• 3 months later...