talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Qualification (Europe) - Group D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Not sure who's fault that was for the Ireland goal. 

Hennessey for giving it to Williams in a difficult position? Williams for looking a bit lazy when receiving the ball and taking too much time to get rid? Ledley (?) who didn't stop the guy from going down the line to get the cross?

Either way this game really needed a goal. 

Wales have to attack now. Coleman pinning hopes on a 17 year old now as well. 

• The topic was unpinned

Very disappointed as you can imagine, especially as Ireland looked no better than us and we gifted them the play off place.

When you lump balls up to Robson-Cruyff, he is going to win absolutely fuck all. Vokes should have come on earlier for me as we lack any form of physical presence up front.

I love the arrogance of Chris Coleman. HE will decide HIS future. As if he's some sort of Managerial God for beating Belgium once.

Sadly I can see him ending up at Palace if we stay up and Roy retires. Parish has an unhealthy obsession with the past. He referred to Mark Hudson as a legend not too long ago.

14 hours ago, Inverted said:

I love that the hate for Hennessy and Williams is such that Palace and Everton fans are arguing which is more shit :D

Williams has little to no confidence this season for whatever reason. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Swansea again if it continues. 

Hennessey on the other hand has looked terrible for almost two years now. He wouldn't look out of place in the bottom half of The Championship.

2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Hope Ireland don't make it to the finals, really dour team and ONeill and Keane are increasingly tiresome.

I don't get what they'll do if they're 1-0 down. The whole team is built on a solid back four and taking opportunities. Unless Brady can score a free kick I don't understand how they can attack or control a game when they're expected to attack the opposition.

Archived