• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday 2 (Group C) - Wednesday 27th September, 2017

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

That's what hapoens when you play a top team. One mistake can cost you

Hardly a mistake. Luiz is just an idiot that thought he could get away with something illegal. Pure intention in that shirt pull. A mistake would be a clumsly 50/50 tackle not being a fucking moron and giving away a school boy penalty

Poor from Luiz. Such a needless individual error that will now completely discredit how good the team performed in the 1st half. 

We were in total control before the goal and easily the better side. We are still very much in this, just need to be more efficient in front of goal. Could of had two or three goals this half. I'd take off Cesc for Pedro at some point. 

Atletico looking like they are up for this since the penalty but before that they looked rather limp... anyone would think they were the away team the way they have gone about the first half... that goal has woken them up. 

Great play from us in the first half only to be let down by one act of stupidity... 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Fuck me... I am losing all respect for Atletico

Every touch is a hammer blow... 

to be fair that's what you should expect from them and most Spanish teams xD 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

to be fair that's what you should expect from them and most Spanish teams xD 

Its not just there though is it... players milking that drama cow for all its worth. I will be honest if I was a player playing alongside players like that I would probably belt some fucker for trying to get me in the shit and give them something proper to be crying about... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived