talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

20 hours ago, Cicero said:

The Champions League is piss easy and I've run away with the league in my second season and it's only February (currently 17 points ahead of second place.....Southampton) United are fucking rubish, City are wank, and Arsenal are my closest rival yet they sit 4th, nearly 25 points away from me. 

I know in FUT they have an 'Ultimate' Difficulty level, they should have it for Career mode as this isn't a challenge at all. Think the only thing that can make it a challenge is win all 4 trophies in a season, or go unbeaten. 

Get this, I win the league and Champions league my first season, already won the league come february in my second season and pissing through the Champions league, and my manager rating is still only 81 xD

Strangely, Man Utd is very good in my run. I only beat them once so far (which was in the CL final though).

I agree the CL is too easy. I find it much easier to win than the FA Cup, for example. The two-legged knock-out system can help you recover from the occasional bad match. Really the biggest challenge is winning the final purely because it's just one game.

On 11/19/2017 at 11:07 AM, Cannabis said:

You can manually adjust the sliders if things are too easy @Cicero, you might want to consider doing that to give yourself a bigger challenge? Nice to see that the manager rating is still broken too, it's absolutely shite ain't it xD?

Really wish they would give some more realism to players such as Neymar, Ronaldo, or other skillfull players. They are so easy to mark in this game. 

6 hours ago, Panflute said:

Strangely, Man Utd is very good in my run. I only beat them once so far (which was in the CL final though).

I agree the CL is too easy. I find it much easier to win than the FA Cup, for example. The two-legged knock-out system can help you recover from the occasional bad match. Really the biggest challenge is winning the final purely because it's just one game.

PSG are by far this biggest frauds in this game. They bench Mbappe. CL semi-final last season, I beat them 8-1 on aggregate. Their only goal was a penalty. 

21 hours ago, Cicero said:

Really wish they would give some more realism to players such as Neymar, Ronaldo, or other skillfull players. They are so easy to mark in this game. 

PSG are by far this biggest frauds in this game. They bench Mbappe. CL semi-final last season, I beat them 8-1 on aggregate. Their only goal was a penalty. 

Yeah what the fuck is up with that. Not only PSG, but I notice a lot of teams bench their best players.

Strongest 11:-

Ter Stegen(88)

Semedo(87) -- Laporte(89) -- Umtiti(87) -- Grimaldo(87)

Verratti(92) -- Saul(89) -- Thiago(91)

Messi(90) -- Mbappe(89) -- Dembele(90)

Second team:-

Kepa(85)

Roberto(85) -- Pique(85) -- Christensen(85) -- Alba(84)

Aleñá(80) -- Weigl(86) -- Ceballos(86)

Denis(87) -- Jesus(88) -- Deulofeu(87)

Also Sanabria(85) is still on loan at United, but will be welcomed back next season with Aleñá spending a season out on loan.

A shame that Messi is now 90 and starting to slowly decline. But Dembele, Mbappe and Jesus are going to be an amazing future front 3.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

That Starting XI is brilliant @The Rebel CRS, loving that midfield three of Thiago, Saul and Verrati! 

Says it all when Messi is 89 rated and "in decline". Guys a beast.

He's 90 still(and should be for a little while since he's only just dropped to that), he's lost that speed and acceleration now but still has everything else.

Dembele keeps getting better and better, his finishing is also much better now itself and Mbappe isn't too far from 90. It makes you wonder how much more they will grow as they are only 22/23 and 21/22 respectively. Still very young.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Top Scorers and assisters from the 3rd season:-

7a6PPjL.jpg

aO9KL7G.jpg

I won the treble for the second time consecutive(along with the European and Spanish SuperCups at the start of the season) and at the beginning of the 4th season I beat Real Sociedad in the Spanish Supercup, but lost on pens to Chelsea in the European Supercup. Strangly I have beaten Man United in both Champions league finals that I have won and have now played Real Sociedad in the European SuperCup, the Spanish Supercup twice and Copa del Rey final twice.

The side now:-

Strongest 11:-

Ter Stegen(89)

Semedo(87) -- Laporte(90) -- Umtiti(88) -- Grimaldo(88)

Verratti(92) -- Saul(90) -- Thiago(91)

Messi(89)

Dembele(91) ---------- Mbappe(90)

Kepa(85)

Roberto(85) -- Pique(83) -- Christensen(86) -- Alba(84)

Denis(87) -- Weigl(86) -- Ceballos(87)

Jesus(89) -- Sanabria(86) - Deulofeu(88)

Dembele is the man now. A monster.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Already starting to hate this game. United are 9th. City are 7th. Spurs and Arsenal are 20 points behind, with fucking Swansea the closest ones challenging sitting in 2nd. 

Liverpool are 12th for fucks sake. 

Edited by Cicero

On 12/3/2017 at 2:42 PM, Cannabis said:

22 points clear at the top of La Liga in the middle of March. Real Madrid have had a nightmare season (as bad as 7th at one point) but have now clawed their way back into 2nd. They also sold Isco and Bale in January which was a bit surprising and the news are reporting that Benzema wants to go too, unfortunately this means that there's been no real threat on the domestic front, we're still unbeaten and are walking our way to the title. 

The final of the Copa del Rey will see us face Atletico Madrid which should be interesting and after a two legged tie win over Manchester United we find ourselves up against Borussia Dortmund in the Quarter Final. The treble is most definitely on - looking forward to see what money I get in the summer to bring in some fresh blood.

I'm 17 points ahead of them in December already. For me the difficulty on FIFA 18 just seems to be way too easy, I've won every single match so far, that's the first time that's ever happened after 17 matches and 6 in the UCL 

@Cannabis Deulofeu grows well on this. 89 for me and he's a sub.

Thiago(91) is injured so the formation has changed slightly and become something like this:-

Ter Stegen(89)

Semedo(87) - Laporte(90) - Umtiti(88) - Grimaldo(88)

Saul(91) - Verratti(92)

Messi(89)

Dembele(91) -- Mbappe(91) -- Jesus(90)

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Ter Stegen(89)

Semedo(88) -- Laporte(91) -- Umtiti(88) -- Grimaldo(89)

Verratti(92) -- Saul(91)

Asensio(92)

Dembele(92) -- Mbappe(93) -- Jesus(91)

Kepa(86)

Roberto(85) -- Rugani(87) -- Christensen(88) -- Cucurella(80)

Fabinho(88)

Denis(87) ---- Ceballos(89)

Messi(87) -- Sanabria(87) -- Deulofeu(89)

That's how it looks now. I got Rugani(87) and Fabinho(88) on free transfers via pre-contracts and got rid of Pique for 10.5 mil, who is near the end of his career and Weigl for 50 million. I also decided
to sell Thiago, who had reached 30, was injury prone and dropped 2 in his overall rating to 89. I got 90 million for him and ended up picking up Asensio, who is 5 years younger, off Man United for 150
million.

The young and growing Cucurella(80) has also been purchased for 15 million and I sold Alba for 14.5 million to Newcastle. It was wise buying Cucurella I think as he already looks like he's going to grow a lot.

Aleña(84) still belongs to the club as well, but I keep loaning him out(he's currently at Rangers) until the likes of Verratti age.

@Cannabis As for whether Mbappe is great or not on this game, I think it's safe to say he is. 51 goals in all comps in my 4th season, 93 overall rating and is still only about 23 years old. Dembele is also quality, he bagged 43 in my 4th season and is an overall of 92 now, still at only 24 years old. Jesus is 91 himself and a quality player.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

On 07/12/2017 at 5:52 PM, Cannabis said:

I'm in April and off the top of my head I think I've scored 112 goals and have a plus 90ish GD. 

Undefeated in La Liga, two defeats in Europe.

When you look at that team I've built there though(or the one you will have built yourself) is it any surprise? It would be like that in real life to be honest when you look at all the 90 players.

I usually do a season with weaker sides and build them up and that's very difficult at first, but then after a while you destroy everyone with ease as you build a far better team than anything else on the game. It's the problem with starting with top teams, it's too easy and quick to build a "super team" in this manner.

I did fall out of the groups in to the Europa league in my fourth season though by a point, very poor by me. But then I went on to walk the Europa league smashing teams like Real Sociedad(who I seem to play all the time), Everton, Lyon and Schalke in the final. Also I have now lost 2 out of 3 European SuperCups. I beat Real Sociedad in one, but managed to lose on pens and 1-0 to Chelsea in the other 2.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Finished my second season. Won the treble and only lost 1 game in the league, to fucking Swansea who finished 4th.

Chelsea, Manchester United, Spurs, Swansea xD

+109 goal differential 

Top Scorers 

Dybala (41)

Morata (37)

Hazard (32)

Horn (27) (18 year old scout a star player) 

Morata (87)

Hazard (91)------Dybala (92)-----Horn (85)

Bakayoko (85)----Kante (91)

Sandro (88)-----Rudiger (86)----Christensen (87)----Azpilicueta (87)

Courtois (91)

Abraham (81)

Musonda Jr. (83)-------Baker (80)------Boga (80)

Chalobah (82)---Pellegrini (83)

Alonso (83)----David Luiz (85)----Miazga (79)---Zappacosta (81)

Audero (74)

Edited by Cicero

Strongest 11:

Donnarumma(92)

Semedo(88) - Laporte(91) - Christensen(89) - Grimaldo(89)

Verratti(92) -- Saul(91)

Asensio(92)

Dembele(92) -- Mbappe(94) -- Jesus(91)

Second Team:

Kepa(86)

De Mafeo(84) - Rugani(89) - Umtiti(88) - Cucurella(83)

Fabinho(88)

Aleña(87) ---- Ceballos(89)

Pulisic(89) ---------------- Deulofeu(89)

Keita Balde(90)

Mbappe, Dembele and Asensio are too much.

I managed France for the 2022 world cup and that was a beast of a team with Laporte(91), Varane(91), Mbappe(94), Dembele(92), Martial(91), Pogba(92), etc. I won it with Mbappe as my top scorer on 8 followed by Dembele on around 5 and Martial on 4, with Dembele and Pogba both assisting 4 or so each. I just managed them for the tournament and that was it, winning the world cup.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

Donnarumma(92)

Semedo(88) - Laporte(91) - Christensen(89) - Grimaldo(89)

Verratti(92) -- Saul(91)

Asensio(92)

VS

On 20/12/2017 at 7:45 PM, Cicero said:

Morata (87)

Hazard (91)------Dybala (92)-----Horn (85)

Bakayoko (85)----Kante (91)

Sandro (88)-----Rudiger (86)----Christensen (87)----Azpilicueta (87)

Courtois (91)

Edited by The Rebel CRS

2 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Donnarumma(92)

Semedo(88) - Laporte(91) - Christensen(90) - Grimaldo(89)

Verratti(92) -- Saul(91)

Asensio(92)

VS

What season you in mate? (Never knew Christensen can grow to 90!) 

No youth products in the starting XI? That's poor, especialy for Barca's standards. Even I have two :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

What season you in mate? (Never knew Christensen can grow to 90!) 

No youth products in the starting XI? That's poor, especialy for Barca's standards. Even I have two :ph34r:

Grimaldo is technically one ;)

Neither did I until he suddenly grew like fuck. My intention was to have him as 4th choice and he became first choice. He scores goals as well. Very good option to throw up front when going all out attack.

I'm in the 6th season I think it is, mainly as it's literally the only thing I've played on on this Fifa, I haven't really done anything else on it. Mbappe grows rapidly and it's pretty much impossible to lose now with this team. Every player is probably the best in the world in their position, or atleast top 2. Super team.

It was hard to sell Ter Stegen but he had stopped growing at 89(which isn't a bad thing) and since Donnarumma is 92 overall(well 91 when I signed him), I thought it made sense to bring him in since he's still in his early 20s.

Buying Asensio from Man United to replace Thiago with was also a blessing. Not that Thiago was bad(he did get injured a lot though), it's just that Asensio offers something very different to both Verratti and Saul, which Thaigo didn't really. He scores more goals, is quicker and more advanced and attack minded than the other 3. I'd say the balance is perfect now.

45 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That's a class team @The Rebel CRS, lowest rated player is 88 ffs xD. Do you have any academy players at all? I've got a load but as I'm just starting Season 2 the best is only 67ish.

I don't really bother with the academy mate as I don't really like made-up players.

I reckon it would be better if they used real past players and you could grow them, it would make it more interesting.

18 hours ago, Cicero said:

Man United bought Asensio on my career mode too xD

Still shit too. Finished the season on 111 points with them at 2nd at only 67

It must be programmed for players to go to the same clubs. I'm glad he did go to United though as I wouldn't have gotten him then due to playing for Madrid.

Messi also went to Everton at 35 years old. Still an 84 overall rating to be honest.

3 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

@Cicero Christensen is actually only 89, I was adamant it was 90 he was at, but just realised last night(the rest are correct though), although at about 26 or so years old I wouldn't be surprised if he hit 90.

Still, class side. Spot on all over the park.

Just faced Stoke in the Super Cup. xD

They've went under the radar in my career and built themselves a great side. They beat Arsenal in the League Cup final, won the Europa and finished 5th last season. What the hell haha?

Diouf

Promes--Meyer---Shaqiri

Goretzka---Allen

Theo---Wimmer---Lemos---Yedlin

Butland

Christ almighty. 

• The title was changed to EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).