talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EA Sports FC. (Formerly FIFA).

football forum

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

I’m 5 seasons deep with my Sampdoria career mode (financial restrictions/youth focused) with Sarri as manager. 

It really is the only way to enjoy FIFA anymore. 

Self-imposed or a setting?

On 05/03/2024 at 22:36, Danny said:

Have you tried sliders? I got to a point on Fifa 23 where I had s treble winning Aston Villa team that were unstoppable. Tried sliders on a new save and it brought the competition back

Yeah I was actually thinking of moving up to that level. I usually play world class but it would make sense to change it to legendary and use sliders.

In saying that, I never seem to win the league easy. There is always a team who finishes within 2 or 3 points of me. In fact Real Sociedad beat me to it one season by a point. Once you have a team full of 90 players though, then it becomes too easy. This is also why I play 3 minute halves, keep the scoreline down a bit haha. 

Atlético Madrid seem to always be a difficult team to play against for some reason.

On 08/03/2024 at 14:08, Cicero said:

I play on ultimate and usually around my 3rd or 4th season I am winning the league in early April. 

I'd get around 100 points and there would be a team behind me on nearly the same points for 4 or 5 seasons straight. Real Sociedad finished on about 105 points when they beat me to it 😂