The better place to talk football.

Bayern sack Carlo Ancelotti - Heynckes takes over until the end of the season

football forum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 10/5/2017 at 7:49 AM, nudge said:

It's probably the best short-time solution to get all those egos intact as well.

I think thats the key. Regardless of how the rest of the season goes i think thats the most important thing so when (or if) Nagelsmann does get the reins the team isnt in shambles. Tsubs sums it up well.

I am curious about the conversation with Pep now, one assumed Uli would have been asking his opinion on Tuchel among other things.

18 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I am curious about the conversation with Pep now, one assumed Uli would have been asking his opinion on Tuchel among other things.

Well, rumour has it that Tuchel made demands, whereas Bayern basically assumed he'd beg for the job. 

Apparently the Heynckes deal is on halt because he wants his old assistant coach back, who is currently Friedhelm Funkel's assistant at Fortuna Düsseldorf. Fuck off, cunts. :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Apparently the Heynckes deal is on halt because he wants his old assistant coach back, who is currently Friedhelm Funkel's assistant at Fortuna Düsseldorf. Fuck off, cunts. :ph34r:

Dortmund...Dusseldorf...Tsubasa is forever fucked by Bayern.

• Subscriber

This is the quote for Heynckes i was reading this morning:

"Nothing is clear yet, or a done deal, I have to analyze the whole thing,” Heynckes said. “Four and a half years have passed since the end of my time at Bayern, and the game of soccer has changed/evolved further."

2 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Klingt wie eine Erfindung von DerWesten xD

So einen Scheiss muss man sicht echt erstmal ausdenken. Klar kann das sein dass Heynckes ihn gerne hätte, aber als ob das daran scheitern würde.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Klingt wie eine Erfindung von DerWesten xD

So einen Scheiss muss man sicht echt erstmal ausdenken. Klar kann das sein dass Heynckes ihn gerne hätte, aber als ob das daran scheitern würde.

Quelle: Express xD 

Doesn't make much sense at any case, considering that Heynckes would only take over until summer. Is it actually possible to sign coaching staff on loan? xD 

• Subscriber

Officially confirmed now, Heynckes takes over, Peter Hermann leaves Fortuna to be his assistant :o

Fortuna apparently gets a friendly match with a guaranteed amount of money regardless of ticket sales.

EILMELDUNG!!!!

Seit heute Morgen wird der 72jährige Josef genannt Jupp H. aus einem Seniorenheim in NRW vermisst. Er leidet an der Wahnvorstellung ein erfolgreicher Fußball Trainer zu sein und irrt vermutlich orientierungslos umher.
Zuletzt wurde er zusammen mit einem ehemaligen Strafgefangenen in der Säbener Straße in München gesichtet.

Archived