The better place to talk football.

Bayern sack Carlo Ancelotti - Heynckes takes over until the end of the season

football forum

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 9/28/2017 at 11:04 AM, Spike said:

Nope. You think Tuchel, the man that was so mad at BVB's board can work with Bayern's board? No chance in hell they could have a relationship.

Possible, he was fine at Mainz. I mean KHR and Uli arent even on the same page as far as public statements so who knows. Tactically i think hes the perfect man.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Ancelotti works on a three year cycle, he's admitted himself that any longer in a top football job is rare. He didn't enjoy his time with PSG which is why I was surprised that he joined a similar club (in the sense of their domination) in Bayern. I never thought that he was of the right mould to do the job but wanted to see him do well anyway, the fact that he's won the Bundesliga means that he can hold his head high and add another trophy to his collection. 

I wonder if he will return to Chelsea when Conte departs?

I would take him back happily. We struggled in his second season with us though and there were evident problems with the team.

From the outside it looks kinda silly, but the impression I've got is that if you've  watched Bayern regularly or the last couple of years, the decline the general quality of play speaks even louder than the results. 

I haven't watched Bayern a lot in the last couple of years but I will say that the team in Guardiola's 3rd season played some of the most incredible football I've seen. 

You can have our young Italian if you want.  That should guarantee the someone else will win the BL this year and we will have a chance of winning a match or two and if that is a daft idea it will fit with most of the ones above in this thread. Whoever gets it will need to get rid of Ribery and Robben or he will be dead within six months from a rare form of backbiting sickness - usually brought on after Choupitis and Pince B syndrome.  In other words Beware of Senior Professionals bearing promises of support.  We should all be seriously glad we are not being considered for the job!:coffee:

• Subscriber

"Before the game Carlo put a sheet with the names of the 11 players that will start and left without saying a word. Many were stunned & angry"

"J.Boateng was told that he will be on the bench but he was surprised that he was not included in the squad. Carlo gave him no explanation"

"The players and board felt that Ancelotti wanted to provoke everyone by his acts. There was huge anger and dissatisfaction before the game"

"There was 'extreme dissatisfaction' with Carlo's training methods and intensity which were considered as not appropriate for a top team"

"The board had to act: The decision to sack Carlo was taken in Paris - It was clear that there was no way back for him"

"5 senior players have had enough of Carlo and it was basically a case of him or them: Ribéry, Robben, Müller, Hummels and Boateng [Sport1]"

Sport 1 claiming they have insider info on this. Not the most reliable but an interesting read. Seems a tad far fetched but who knows.

4 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

This is utterly daft, three points off the top of the league and a defeat in the Champions League to a team who're probably going to do quite well in the competition. 

Football is rubbish sometimes. 

I guess the board took out their rage on the coach of being surpassed in the European giant pecking order by PSG/Qatar. 

9 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

"5 senior players have had enough of Carlo and it was basically a case of him or them: Ribéry, Robben, Müller, Hummels and Boateng [Sport1]"

This is unbelievable!  So where does a coach's responsibilities start and finish?  Why don't they just coach themselves just incase someone that works in the coaching profession decides to be a coach.

THEY SHOULD BE SACKED! Useless overrated, overpaid retards!

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

The board had to act: The decision to sack Carlo was taken in Paris - It was clear that there was no way back for him"

SNAKES.

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

This is unbelievable!  So where does a coach's responsibilities start and finish?  Why don't they just coach themselves just incase someone that works in the coaching profession decides to be a coach.

THEY SHOULD BE SACKED! Useless overrated, overpaid retards!

Ancelotti biggest mistake was his Agent saying that he might leave Munich any time due to a huge offer in China. 

6 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

Ancelotti biggest mistake was his Agent saying that he might leave Munich any time due to a huge offer in China. 

For me it's all about those sacred cows that according to Hoeneß they were very vocal against Ancelotti.  How can you give has beens and an overrated player the whole of his career any kind of weight.  It's not like we have an example of model conduct in the past from a few of them, is it.

14 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

For me it's all about those sacred cows that according to Hoeneß they were very vocal against Ancelotti.  How can you give has beens and an overrated player the whole of his career any kind of weight.  It's not like we have an example of model conduct in the past from a few of them, is it.

Player power always wins apart from 1 Club we all know.       Munich are probably are bit like Chelsea when the senior powerful players ganged up a few years ago on AVB and Scolari.    

5 hours ago, SirBalon said:

exactly.    what happened to Carlo is just like what happened to Jose in Chelsea and Claudio in Leicester where players banded together against their coach.

are players becoming pussies nowadays ???  they've become prima donnas.   

5 hours ago, VanPanna said:

Munich bought the wrong players, their team is not what is was as they have struggled a bit unlike previous seasons.      Frank de Boer might be a good appointment for Munich for 12 months. 

Or they didn't buy enough. Tolisso, James and Gnabry were the only 3 am I correct? or at least the 3 big ones. No one is going to convince me that James was a bad signing especially on the deal they got him on.

Archived