Sign in to follow this  
Cannabis

The Apprentice

Stan    1,000
27 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's back this Wednesday, last year was gash but it's usually a right laugh. Is anyone tuning in this week? @Stan

don't know about anyone else but I definitely am. Well aware it's not as good as it used to be but as you say, it still has some levels of entertaintment for me.

Wrote this on another forum based on their previews on BBC's site...

Elliott Van Emden - looks like he'll get crushed by a more dominant person than him. Will be embarrassed at one point or other no doubt.

Andrew Brady - looks a bit cocky, probably will talk his way through the competition

James White - monster twat

Charles Burns - going by his bio, it's contradictory and he doesn't listen. Probably won't get on well with Sugar.

Sarah-Jayne Clark - 'being herself will be the key to success' nah you gotta be a massive cvnt sometimes to win this show or at least get far. If that's what she is then so be it.

Ross Fretten - reminds me of the guy who won a few years back who invented the curved nail file. Tom I think his name was. This guy says he'll wait for others to make mistakes to get far. That's never worked.

Sajan Shah - he's Indian so I'll back him but he'll most likely bring shame upon us all and be banished. Also doesn't listen well. See Charles. 

Michaela Wain - glasses are too big for her face and this annoys me

Siobhan Smith - there's nothing about her on the link and this annoys me too. Her picture even shows her annoyance as if it was all planned

Sarah Lynn - again, BBC have screwed her over here. 

Joanna Jarjue - I think she's gonna walk over a lot of people. people will underestimate her for her age.

Elizabeth McKenna - out in the first 3 shows. 

Bushra Shaikh - references Destiny's Child in her bio. lol.

Jade English - looks high maintenance and will piss off a lot of people while getting to the final 5. 

Anisa Topan - gives it the big one but won't get too far. Not a fan. 

Harrison Jones - salesman so probably talks a load of bollocks 

Danny Grant - nothing

Jeff Wan - overcompensates for being less than 5ft. Reminds me of Jordan who used to celebrate too excitedly in the boardroom. Will provide a lot of cliches and entertainment no doubt. 

On 01/10/2017 at 9:32 PM, Cannabis said:

It's back this Wednesday, last year was gash but it's usually a right laugh. Is anyone tuning in this week? @Stan

Kathrick was a fucking God.

Somebody from Chessington is in it tonight. Which automatically makes her the most famous person that's lived in Chessington.

Stan    1,000
2 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

Kathrick was a fucking God.

Somebody from Chessington is in it tonight. Which automatically makes her the most famous person that's lived in Chessington.

Karthik? That monobrow was fvcking god-like!

one of the best Apprentice moments:

Claude absolutely obliterating Solomon xD 

• Upvote 1

I don't think I'll ever forget Claude's conversation with Stuart Baggs being a fish. Then Lord Sugar telling him hes full of shit before he was fired. What a character that man was.

Stan    1,000
9 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

I hate these people already and it's only the opening credits.

xD have you seen the Meet the Candidates thing on  BBC? They need a punch in the face from watching that!

Who suggested 'penultimate' as a team name?!

Stan    1,000

how are you making a loss on the first task?!

Image result for alan sugar gifs

one of the easiest tasks ever. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

how are you making a loss on the first task?!

Image result for alan sugar gifs

one of the easiest tasks ever. 

It was when Lord Sugar said to Charles "they sold a hell of a lot more than you!" What a nightmare to work with that character is.

Stan    1,000
2 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

It was when Lord Sugar said to Charles "they sold a hell of a lot more than you!" What a nightmare to work with that character is.

Think the team turned on Charles a bit though. They're asking him what he did in the kitchen, he's saying correcting the labelling, and then they didn't seem to care that he was correcting other people's mistakes. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Think the team turned on Charles a bit though. They're asking him what he did in the kitchen, he's saying correcting the labelling, and then they didn't seem to care that he was correcting other people's mistakes. 

He done his own legs when he stopped making burgers and delayed everybody significantly by focusing on pricing. I can't imagine him being a serious candidate to win with his attitude or personality.

Stan    1,000
11 hours ago, Aaroncpfc said:

He done his own legs when he stopped making burgers and delayed everybody significantly by focusing on pricing. I can't imagine him being a serious candidate to win with his attitude or personality.

yeah he won't make it anywhere near the final. I don't remember Sugar giving a warning about someone's attitude so early on. Usually takes a few episodes to rub him up the wrong way. Getting noticed for it in the first episode doesn't bode well. 

Only had it on in the background yesterday, so don't know who it was, but whoever thought it was a good idea to charge £4.50 for a burger in Canary Wharf needs shooting. You can easily double that and then charge them another quid if they want lettuce.

RandoEFC    406
On 04/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

I don't think I'll ever forget Claude's conversation with Stuart Baggs being a fish. Then Lord Sugar telling him hes full of shit before he was fired. What a character that man was.

Stuart Baggs died over here a few months ago, don't know if people heard that. Overdose apparently.

Cannabis    1,156
9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Stuart Baggs died over here a few months ago, don't know if people heard that. Overdose apparently.

Something to do with his asthma wasn't it? 

Cannabis    1,156

The first episode was great and felt a bit like the other series rather than the dross that was last years edition (when Lord Sugar brought back the past winners Alana still looked terrible). Making a loss however in a simple task such as making burgers is unacceptable though and the PM had every right to be fired. The fact that he was incapable of making a decision and sticking to it when deciding who to bring back into the boardroom summed up his performance in a nutshell and Alan made the right call. 

Charles is on thin ice however, he wasn't at fault for the failure of the task but looks pretty weak. The ginger girl from Bolton (forget her name) looks the best so far and even though he isn't brilliant the lad who writes speeches for David Cameron will do well because of his way with words. He didn't half do well in the final boardroom when it was just the three of them. 

Bluewolf    145

That Elizabeth reminds me of Olive from On The Buses... wearing the same clothes from that era as well by the looks of things

Stan    1,000

Elizabeth xD

Jeff xD 

Sarj xD 

Michaela xD 

Joanna xD

All of them xDxDxD 

Stan    1,000

Fucking hell Ross telling Sugar to shut it and not interrupt him :o 

Man's got balls. 

Bluewolf    145
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Fucking hell Ross telling Sugar to shut it and not interrupt him :o 

Man's got balls. 

He wont last long then... xD

Stan    1,000
Just now, Bluewolf said:

He wont last long then... xD

he comes across as quite immature and naive with the way he's acted in the boardroom!

Stan    1,000

correct person went from that team today. 

He was beginning to properly annoy me. James did well in the boardroom though. 

Bluewolf    145
1 hour ago, Stan said:

he comes across as quite immature and naive with the way he's acted in the boardroom!

Looks like they are keeping him on for another week then... 

Every time a see a new season of this the people on it seem to have less and less brains... 

Correct person went this week. He really shot himself in the foot by not taking the numbers role.

Michaela is standing out as a strong candidate. I wouldn't be surprised to see her at the interview stage at minimum baring a task disaster.

Cannabis    1,156

It's hard to pick a winner now because the best person in the world could have a terrible business plan that ruins it. That said, Michaela is head and shoulders above anyone else and if she manages to win next week after being PM of the boys team then it's hers to lose. 

As for the task itself it was quite embarrassing to watch. I'll admit it was a hard job but how can you fuck it up that badly? Bushra tells her team not to buy a load of golf clubs and balls yet goes and does it herself for the centre piece whilst the boys think a red, blue and yellow room is luxury? There were no winners last night, just a massive loser. 

Elizabeth too, fucking hell. She surely has to be on there as a wind-up xD?

Stan    1,000

my god Siobhan is doing my head in so much. I would have chucked her out of the car. 

Cannabis    1,156
On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

Just seen this week's task. Taking Michaela out of the girls team really exposed their weaknesses as characters. Surprised they won again.

The mix up between Jeffrii and Siimon was pretty funny, as was the mix up between your and you're. 

It was a shame to see Elliot go as he seemed to have potential but fell into the trap of doing little to get by.

Stan    1,000

Siobhan xD. What the fuck did she do in today's task?! And she was PM!

It's quite obvious the boys should have lost that task. Whether it was a crap time should have been taken in to consideration.

Sarah, Michaela and Jade have stood out to me.

Stan    1,000
9 minutes ago, Aaroncpfc said:

It's quite obvious the boys should have lost that task. Whether it was a crap time should have been taken in to consideration.

agree with this. None of the lads stand out. 

Just now, Stan said:

agree with this. None of the lads stand out. 

I think Lord Sugar played it very well with who was fired and who is team leader next week. Really dislike next week's team leaders attitude.

Cannabis    1,156
On 25/10/2017 at 10:20 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

The guests were probably too polite to demand a refund, the food (crisp and nuts) was laughable for what was paid and despite it being a cool move to keep the singer in-house and save £700 it could have backfired dramatically. 

Cannabis    1,156
On 25/10/2017 at 10:32 PM, Aaroncpfc said:

I think Lord Sugar played it very well with who was fired and who is team leader next week. Really dislike next week's team leaders attitude.

Agreed, 100/1 to win with the bookies after episode one says a lot and had the girls lost in the first few weeks, she would have been sent packing.

Stan    1,000

one of my favourite tasks of each season tonight. mainly because of how chaotic it gets but everyone tries to be organised about it xD 

Felt sorry for the eventual person that got fired (won't spoil it). Thought the sub-team leader could have been more accurate with who they bought back in to the boardroom.

Stan    1,000
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I thought two people would be off this week. Joanna, Elizabeth, Harrison and Ross all stood out as poor again.

same especially when Sugar said he didn't care how many people leave today.